FTX Games lives at the intersection of movies, television and games. We’ve been involved in some of the biggest games for the biggest movies and television shows of all time (The Hunger Games, Mission: Impossible, Narcos, etc.) and we’re growing. We need fun, smart people who share our passion for games and entertainment to join our team at our new headquarters in sunny San Diego.
FTX is currently seeking an Analyst to work with our data science, UA and product teams to drive analysis, research, and insights for optimizing performance across our portfolio of live titles.
- Support product team to understand and identify key product initiatives, low-cost opportunities, and high-return initiatives, from pre-launch to live service
- Work closely with data science team to surface, qualify and understand key metrics including player retention and engagement
- Work with the user acquisition team to understand and optimize campaigns
- Be the subject matter expert for data visualizations and metrics-based storytelling, experience with Tableau a plus
- Design and execute A/B tests that drive KPI improvements and clearly and concisely deliver results and actionable recommendations
- Establish and assess KPI goals at the product and feature level to help guide product performance
- Ensure that our data aggregation and analysis adheres to industry best practices
- Participate in technical review of 3rd party tools, including: Analytics, Attribution, CRM, Mediation, Advertising and Monetization tools
- Create tracking specifications and schema for future game and product releases
- Build business cases to help drive portfolio decisions
- 4+ years of directly relevant experience with a successful mobile game developer or publisher
- Strong data analysis with proven capacity to run the right tests and iterate effectively
- Analytical thinker who constantly questions states and values
- Strong communication skills, to clearly and concisely convey testing design, results and recommendations
- Experience using SQL for analysis from data mining and formatting to validating results
- Very strong experience with Microsoft Excel with some exposure to R
- Excels and thrives in fast-paced, ambiguous situations, proactively seeking answers and creating solutions
- Ability to work with highly-confidential information
- Ability to work well in a hierarchy and within a team
- Works well in distributed teams
- BS, quantitative or technical degree a plus (math, economics, engineering, or finance)
This position will be based in our new San Diego headquarters.