Product Manager, Business Intelligence
FTX Games lives at the intersection of movies, television and games. We’ve been involved in some of the biggest games for the biggest movies and television shows of all time (The Hunger Games, Mission: Impossible, Narcos, etc.) and we’re growing. We need fun, smart people who share our passion for games and entertainment to join our team at our new headquarters in sunny San Diego.
FTX is currently seeking a Product Manager, Business intelligence to work with our analytics, UA and product teams to optimize performance across our portfolio of live titles.
- Work with product team to understand and identify key product initiatives, low-cost opportunities, and high-return initiatives
- Work closely with analytics team to surface, qualify, and understand key metrics
- Work with the user acquisition team to understand and optimize campaigns
- Participate in technical review of 3rd party tools, including: Analytics, Attribution, CRM, Mediation, Advertising and Monetization tools
- Assist in building out processes around the unique FTX Games publishing structure
- Build business cases to help drive portfolio decisions
- 6+ years of directly relevant experience with a successful mobile game developer or publisher
- Strong data analysis with proven capacity to run the right tests and iterate effectively
- Analytical thinker who constantly questions states and values
- Strong communication skills, to clearly and concisely convey testing design, results and recommendations
- Excels and thrives in fast-paced, ambiguous situations, proactively seeking answers and creating solutions
- Ability to work with highly-confidential information
- Ability to work well in a hierarchy and within a team
- Works well in distributed teams
- BS, quantitative or technical degree a plus (math, economics, engineering, or finance)
This position will be based in our new San Diego headquarters.