FTX Games lives at the intersection of movies, television and games. We’ve been involved in some of the biggest games for the biggest movies and television shows of all time (The Hunger Games, Mission: Impossible, Narcos, etc.) and we’re growing. We need fun, smart people who share our passion for games and entertainment to join our team at our new headquarters in sunny San Diego.
FTX is currently seeking a Product Manager to lead multiple AAA mobile titles in development and live operations.
- Act as “Product CEO” for assigned titles with deep understanding of project status and the authority and responsibility to ensure product success
- Work with internal and external development teams on assigned projects to instill best practices and optimize game KPIs
- Participate in technical review of 3rd party tools, including: Analytics, Attribution, CRM, Mediation, Advertising and Monetization tools
- Assist in building out processes around the unique FTX Games publishing structure
- Assist in market research initiatives to help drive portfolio decisions
- 4+ years of directly relevant experience with a successful mobile game developer or publisher
- Strong data analysis with proven capacity to run the right tests and iterate effectively
- Strong communication skills, to clearly and concisely convey testing design, results and recommendations
- Excels and thrives in fast-paced, ambiguous situations, proactively seeking answers and creating solutions
- Ability to work with highly-confidential information
- Ability to work well in a hierarchy and within a team
- Works well in distributed teams
- BS, quantitative or technical degree a plus (math, economics, engineering, or finance)
- Russian fluency a plus
This position will be based in our new San Diego headquarters.
© 2018 CBS Interactive Inc. © Series ABC Studios Inc. and CBS Studios Inc. Software © FTX Games. Criminal Minds in USA is a trademark of CBS Studios Inc. and outside USA is a trademark of ABC Studios Inc. All Rights Reserved.