FTX Games lives at the intersection of movies, television and games. We’ve been involved in some of the biggest games for the biggest movies and television shows of all time (Breaking Bad, The Walking Dead, Narcos, etc.) and we’re growing. We need fun, smart people who share our passion for games and entertainment to join our team at our new headquarters in sunny San Diego or at one of our outposts around the globe.
FTX is currently seeking an Art Lead to oversee visual development and brand consistency across our portfolio of internally and externally published games.
- Develop, maintain, and enforce corporate brand guidelines for FTX Games.
- Work with internal and external game studios to adapt, maintain, and enforce brand guidelines for licensed film and television properties.
- Set and maintain an industry-best quality bar for aesthetic design and visual fidelity.
- Create best-in-class graphic design and UI assets to support marketing, product, and UA initiatives.
- Source and manage a network of external art outsource studios and freelancers.
- Provide artistic direction and project management oversight for creative vendors, contributing storyboards, concept art, or informatics as needed.
- Utilize data from the product management and business intelligence teams to iterate on content and collateral.
- 6+ years of directly relevant experience with a successful game company.
- Portfolio of past work showcasing modern aesthetics and commercially proven content.
- Strong communication skills, to clearly and concisely convey direction and feedback
- Excel and thrive in fast-paced, ambiguous situations, proactively seeking answers and creating solutions
- Ability to work with highly-confidential information
- Ability to work well in a hierarchy and within a team
- Works well in distributed teams
- Passion for games and cinema
This position will be based in our new San Diego headquarters.