FTX Games lives at the intersection of movies, television and games. We’ve been involved in some of the biggest games for the biggest movies and television shows of all time (The Hunger Games, Mission: Impossible, Narcos, etc.) and we’re growing. We need fun, smart people who share our passion for games and entertainment to join our team at our new headquarters in sunny San Diego.
FTX is currently seeking an Associate Producer to support licensed IP integration across multiple AAA mobile titles in development and live operations. The successful candidate will also be able to support key community management and marketing initiatives.
- Interface with IP holders to ensure their brands are properly represented at all phases of development, from core game assets to UA collateral
- Establish and enforce a strict IP pipeline for all internal and external developers
- Track all assets for all games through the IP approval pipeline
- Provide Quality Assurance support for all brand assets
- As appropriate, contribute to community management efforts for one or more titles including forum moderation, social media monitoring, and customer service support
- As appropriate, execute on marketing initiatives for one or more titles or for corporate brand initiatives, including media and social media monitoring, press outreach, event staffing, and market research
- 2+ years of directly relevant experience
- Elite-level attention to detail. There is zero margin for error when working with best-in-class brand holders
- Strong communication skills
- Comfortable interacting at the senior management level internally and externally
- Patience and consistency with our games’ community members
- Excels and thrives in fast-paced, ambiguous situations, by proactively seeking answers and creating solutions
- Ability to work with highly-confidential information
- Ability to work well in a hierarchy and within a team
- Works well in distributed teams
This position will be based in our new San Diego headquarters.