aFTX Games lives at the intersection of movies, television and games. We’ve been involved in some of the biggest games for the biggest movies and television shows of all time (The Hunger Games, Mission: Impossible, Narcos, etc.) and we’re growing. We need fun, smart people who share our passion for games and entertainment to join our team at our new headquarters in sunny San Diego.
FTX is currently seeking a Community Manager to serve as the conduit from our development and publishing teams to our consumers for one or more AAA mobile games.
- Contribute to community management efforts for one or more titles including forum moderation, social media monitoring, and customer service support.
- Maintain a professional, positive, constructive relationship with members of our gaming communities.
- Listen to members of the community and distill broad consumer trends and desires into actionable plans.
- Advocate for our players during planning meetings and other internal processes.
- Assist in marketing initiatives for one or more titles or for corporate brand initiatives, including media and social media monitoring, press outreach, event staffing, and market research.
- Create, manage, and develop new concepts for social and live events
- 2+ years of directly relevant experience
- Strong communication skills
- Proficiency and native familiarity with major social platforms
- A passion for playing mobile games, ideally mid-core titles like Narcos: Cartel Wars
- A deep love of film and television, especially our brand partners’ content (Netflix/Gaumont’s Narcos, additional properties TBA)
- Patience and consistency with our games’ community members
- Excels and thrives in fast-paced, ambiguous situations, proactively seeking answers and creating solutions
- Hootsuite, Photoshop, Xenforo, and WordPress proficiency are pluses
- Ability to work with highly-confidential information
- Ability to work well in a hierarchy and within a team
- Works well in distributed teams
This position will be based in our new San Diego headquarters.
© 2018 CBS Interactive Inc. © Series ABC Studios Inc. and CBS Studios Inc. Software © FTX Games. Criminal Minds in USA is a trademark of CBS Studios Inc. and outside USA is a trademark of ABC Studios Inc. All Rights Reserved.