Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

[Poll] Matchmaking Changes Feedback

How have the new matchmaking changes to player bases affected you?

• Improved selection of opponents

Votes: 7 5.4%
  • Opponents too low level

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Opponents too high level

Votes: 97 74.6%
  • Not enough opponents

Votes: 24 18.5%
  • No noticeable change

Votes: 2 1.5%

• Total voters

Android

The shield is disabled (you lose it) when you attack another player or occupied resource centers. You can attack enemy outposts or players in cartel wars without losing it.

Huanito

All those defense sicario boosts you gave us are now useless.

You guys tried to fix what wasnt broken. I dont even want to look at my map anymore, its rediculous.

I spent a lot of money so I could be at the top of my level, and clear my map when needed with minimal casualties. And rise in the tournaments. I didnt drop money so that I can take out bases 7 levels up.

When you guys downgraded my fuegos, i sucked it up. When u downgraded my scorpions, i sucked it up. When u took away our cartel shipments, and coupled it with this last update, all I can do is smh & be done with this game.

If you guys dont change it back, Im saying my goodbyes to my cartel & uninstalling.

Well ,nothing much to add but since the last update that ruined the game for me ,i had lots of attacks on my base layout and i didnt manage to defend even one single time.before the update i had about 75% success because i focused on my base defences.
I didnt log in the game for last hours.
You guys have managed to blown out the wind of my sails and i thank you for this.
I can now take my child to the playgrownd and you can now have another zombie account to your game.
Ciao.

Btw, even your poll asking all the wrong questions.
Fix the poll and for your pocket sake .....change back the situation like it was before last update release.

Last edited:

Android

Well ,nothing much to add but since the last update that ruined the game for me ,i had lots of attacks on my base layout and i didnt manage to defend even one single time.before the update i had about 75% success because i focused on my base defences.
I didnt log in the game for last hours.
You guys have managed to blown out the wind of my sails and i thank you for this.
I can now take my child to the playgrownd and you can now have another zombie account to your game.
Ciao.

Btw, even your poll asking all the wrong questions.
Fix the poll and for your pocket sake .....change back the situation like it was before last update release.
My thoughts exactly! :) They gave no descent explanation why they had to change the matchmaking. No one was complaining before. Now the defense is worthless.

I am waiting about 4-5 hours to attack. Always on
I meant if I was lucky I would get one player to show up in 2-3 hours, that's just to appear. As for when I can attack when they're not online, that can be all day, I have someone in my map I've tried for every hour for over a day :( I'm loving this game and I hope this gets sorted out soon.

tester

Outpost out leveling players. Not that I can't really take them, for now, but how can we believe them when they can't do something simple as this.:

• "Changes were made to Outposts that appear on a player's map so they do not outlevel players."
They said in the update they fixed that, wait for the map to reset and so on. But still i'm getting 6 levels higher then me outpost.

I invested a lot of $ in this game but this is just stupid.

Not FUN anymore. I bet not even for pay to win players. FTX got too greedy and now ppl will start leaving.

Here's a list of stupid things you've done:

War rewards not even covering troops cost. And war take too long.
Very low resources for attacking other players. But you lose a HUGE amount, bunker is useless.I get it, greed to make more money.
Can't save resources for big upgrades, have to keep shield on all the time.
With shield on you cant attack.
Then you make updates and increase those things, again.
Then you nerf FB and scorpio, after ppl invest a lot of money.
Then you make updates that don't work.
Then you have no customer service.

Talents: that is just STUPID. Me and other players in clan have invested tens of thousand gold in talents. that's probably close to 70k gold (70000). Do you know how many times we got 20% FB? ZERO Or 5/5 building health on defense.
Talents are lottery, but you decreased chance to get something ok, like firebombs or missile dmg, or building health.
I am not gonna drop 100 000-200 000 gold to get max talents on my sicarios, ofense X12 and defense , that is just ridiculous. That's close to 10 000-20 000 Euros in gold and not even guaranteed. Are you serious? I'll buy a car.

Either make the game Fun and fair for both type players, Free and Pay to WIN, or a lot of people will leave.

I am not against paying, but you just make us throw the money down the sink, then change it in the next update ( to make the game fair and fun, lmao)

Attachments

Sp4rky1426

All those defense sicario boosts you gave us are now useless.

You guys tried to fix what wasnt broken. I dont even want to look at my map anymore, its rediculous.

I spent a lot of money so I could be at the top of my level, and clear my map when needed with minimal casualties. And rise in the tournaments. I didnt drop money so that I can take out bases 7 levels up.

When you guys downgraded my fuegos, i sucked it up. When u downgraded my scorpions, i sucked it up. When u took away our cartel shipments, and coupled it with this last update, all I can do is smh & be done with this game.

If you guys dont change it back, Im saying my goodbyes to my cartel & uninstalling.
Totally agree with you... Games been ruined through devolpers meddling.... :-/

Sp4rky1426

I started playing this game about 3 months ago.
managed to finish first in most of the leagues i played so far by putting in effort.
I play for the top rank and managed to get into the top 25 of my country by now.
Offcourse at certain points in the game I chose to accellerate the game by spending gold. All in fair.

I develop a tactic to grow and be able to be on top of the segment im in.
the fact you cant be completely kept down by bigger players is what makes the game fair.

Theres some downsides here and there but OK.. overall nice game or i wouldnt be playing it longer then a couple days.

But to change the whole heuristics of the matchmaking while you have a current ranking process going on... Is well lets say atbits least.. not prefferable....
The whole game changed over night.

I dont mind being raided. But i would like to have a fair chance in retaliation.

In this case i have a suggestion regarding the matchmaking system...
why isnt it based on finca level. Basically same finca level means we both have same amount of defensive buildings.
Which would kinda keep each attack fair.
It would give people equal opponents.

Please change it back asap as i currently will not play as long as it is like this.

Unfortunately it will cost me my place in ranking.

Totally agree with you, update ruined my ranking and made it a waste of time me playing... Nothing I have a chance of beating coming up on my map and the same where revenge is concerned. What a waste of my time, effort and pennies... :-/

Antony Montana

It was already a lot of criticism attached .. from my site, there is nothing more to say .. when the update remains so there is no money from me! This update is totally unfair and should be undone!

Huanito

Outpost out leveling players. Not that I can't really take them, for now, but how can we believe them when they can't do something simple as this.:

• "Changes were made to Outposts that appear on a player's map so they do not outlevel players."
They said in the update they fixed that, wait for the map to reset and so on. But still i'm getting 6 levels higher then me outpost.

I invested a lot of $ in this game but this is just stupid.

Not FUN anymore. I bet not even for pay to win players. FTX got too greedy and now ppl will start leaving.

Here's a list of stupid things you've done:

War rewards not even covering troops cost. And war take too long.
Very low resources for attacking other players. But you lose a HUGE amount, bunker is useless.I get it, greed to make more money.
Can't save resources for big upgrades, have to keep shield on all the time.
With shield on you cant attack.
Then you make updates and increase those things, again.
Then you nerf FB and scorpio, after ppl invest a lot of money.
Then you make updates that don't work.
Then you have no customer service.

Talents: that is just STUPID. Me and other players in clan have invested tens of thousand gold in talents. that's probably close to 70k gold (70000). Do you know how many times we got 20% FB? ZERO Or 5/5 building health on defense.
Talents are lottery, but you decreased chance to get something ok, like firebombs or missile dmg, or building health.
I am not gonna drop 100 000-200 000 gold to get max talents on my sicarios, ofense X12 and defense , that is just ridiculous. That's close to 10 000-20 000 Euros in gold and not even guaranteed. Are you serious? I'll buy a car.

Either make the game Fun and fair for both type players, Free and Pay to WIN, or a lot of people will leave.

I am not against paying, but you just make us throw the money down the sink, then change it in the next update ( to make the game fair and fun, lmao)
If i may add 1 thing:
This game is a pure money machine.
The new event is about to burn your gold asap.
They designers gather in 1 room and the only question that goes up on their mind is how to drow out from accounts as much gold as they can.
So they invented the last event where you gets lots of resources and you have to shield them for at least 4 days....but you have to attack players ...so you burn 5-10 shields.
I remember when i was a new account i had to pay 1-5 dollars to get offers even if lousy offers but once i paid the first offer which was 1$ , the beast woke up and now the only offers i get is 21$ - 56$ ......
As i said , the game is pure money machine and the designers dont really care if you enjoy or not as long it filles their pocket.

donvito

Banned
If i may add 1 thing:
This game is a pure money machine.
The new event is about to burn your gold asap.
They designers gather in 1 room and the only question that goes up on their mind is how to drow out from accounts as much gold as they can.
So they invented the last event where you gets lots of resources and you have to shield them for at least 4 days....but you have to attack players ...so you burn 5-10 shields.
I remember when i was a new account i had to pay 1-5 dollars to get offers even if lousy offers but once i paid the first offer which was 1$ , the beast woke up and now the only offers i get is 21$ - 56$ ......
As i said , the game is pure money machine and the designers dont really care if you enjoy or not as long it filles their pocket.
I totally agree with you my friend but it is much more then you can imagine. There are lots of hidden secrets and i have found out few of them.

But some high level players are so ****, that they are in favor of FTX. I am sure FTX is paying them free gold for their positive comments.

I have already quit playing this game as it is all ****** up.

Huanito

I totally agree with you my friend but it is much more then you can imagine. There are lots of hidden secrets and i have found out few of them.

But some high level players are so ****, that they are in favor of FTX. I am sure FTX is paying them free gold for their positive comments.

I have already quit playing this game as it is all ****** up.
Well bro, it's ok......even prime ministers uses ppl for positive comments :)
That's fine by me :)
Positive comments can't make us feeling more happier with last updates or with how things going on with this game.
If i joined the forum to critisize the conduct of the designers ,it means some line was crossed.
It means something goes wrong and it means im on my way out as planty other accounts.
It's a simple uninstall and goodbye ... :)

donvito

Banned
Well bro, it's ok......even prime ministers uses ppl for positive comments :)
That's fine by me :)
Positive comments can't make us feeling more happier with last updates or with how things going on with this game.
If i joined the forum to critisize the conduct of the designers ,it means some line was crossed.
It means something goes wrong and it means im on my way out as planty other accounts.
It's a simple uninstall and goodbye ... :)
And dont forget to leave comment on google's play store and apple's play store.

Hbanx

I am waiting about 4-5 hours to attack. Always on
I have the same problem bro, i have stoped the game because of this ****, i have more than 6 players always online, im only doing wars now. RIP narcos