Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

7 sic ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManiakCheat

This is a list of players that have 7 sicarios

Zoo ( no bull) 7
Maniakbn ( no bull) 7
Crabnutz ( no bull ) 7
Bluck Guy ( no bull ) 7
Skillz ( no bull ) 7
Yuri ( no bull ) 7
****mela ( no bull ) 7
Klizko ( no bull ) 7
Don val ( no bul ) 7
Forza Juve ( no bull ) 7
Fackir ( no bull ) 7
Mblackuk ( no bull ) 7
Mishalkin ( no bull ) 7
Mike dub ( no bull ) 7
Ragna ( no bull ) 7
Wizard ( no bull ) 7
Morbilius ( no bull ) 7
? ( nobull ) 7
Dirk diggler ( no bull )7
Metsman ( no bull )7
Jezebelle ( no bull )7
Ace ( no bull ) 7
Bobo237( les goodfellas ) 7
Punisher ( les goodfellas ) 7
The kraken ( les good fellas ) 7

And all the goodfellas players that have 6 sicarios .... are irregular because they should have 5

It's strange that all these players are just in this 2 cartels

... to be a bug
In other games, these kind of cheats result in a ban of the account Please @Chase, can you investigate?

Attachments

Last edited:

Master B

ManiakCheat, first i'm going to report you for your nickname, then I will report you for the same thread. And this is going to be either deleted or locked, or treated as spam.

ManiakCheat

Do you think we are hiding it or something LOL
It seems to me that the developers are doing everything to avoid tackling the problem ... if you are honest you could help chase to fix the bug by confessing first that it is and secondarily you could explain how you got it ... very simple .. .that would be a man!

ogkush

can someone tell me what is needed in cartel to have 7 sicarios in base? thanks

CRABNUTZ

It seems to me that the developers are doing everything to avoid tackling the problem ... if you are honest you could help chase to fix the bug by confessing first that it is and secondarily you could explain how you got it ... very simple .. .that would be a man!
I love how we live rent free in this dudes head lmao

MorantMejor

ManiakCheat, first i'm going to report you for your nickname, then I will report you for the same thread. And this is going to be either deleted or locked, or treated as spam.
yo masturbacion, if there no player maniak in game why report? you love big boys? i am big boy, i can show some love, not sure you like big boys after. go play in your league now

CRABNUTZ

@Chase - FTX Games

This is a list of players that have 7 sicarios

Zoo ( no bull) 7
Maniakbn ( no bull) 7 now AAA -Black Amex (Even though we change nickname we know who you are)
Crabnutz ( no bull ) 7
Bluck Guy ( no bull ) 7
Skillz ( no bull ) 7
Yuri ( no bull ) 7
****mela ( no bull ) 7
Klizko ( no bull ) 7
Don val ( no bul ) 7
Forza Juve ( no bull ) 7
Fackir ( no bull ) 7
Mblackuk ( no bull ) 7
Mishalkin ( no bull ) 7
Mike dub ( no bull ) 7
Ragna ( no bull ) 7
Wizard ( no bull ) 7
Morbilius ( no bull ) 7
? ( nobull ) 7
Dirk diggler ( no bull )7
Metsman ( no bull )7
Jezebelle ( no bull )7
Ace ( no bull ) 7
Bobo237( les goodfellas ) 7
Punisher ( les goodfellas ) 7
The kraken ( les good fellas ) 7

And all the goodfellas players that have 6 sicarios .... are irregular because they should have 5

It's strange that all these players are just in this 2 cartels

... to be a bug
In other games, these kind of cheats result in a ban of the account Please @Chase - FTX Games , can you investigate?

@Chase - FTX Games if you have trouble in finding the players exploiting this bug, we can meet up and i'll show them to you one by one
Serge... That Sebastian is a bit embarrassing, bro:p

Master B

You are not helping with spamming the same posts, verbal abusing those players.. You are probably "ogkush" or "Speed" .. And all that you do is ****-talk. I'm positive that Chase already told developers.. Let me remind you, for smoke bug, it took a whole week to be fixed. With spaming you get nothing, with declaring you get nothing. Because I saw ridiculously funny posts like "NoBull members are cheaters" etc. calm down.

ManiakCheat

report what you want ... you are able to shift attention from the main problem! compliments

Master B

yo masturbacion, if there no player maniak in game why report? you love big boys? i am big boy, i can show some love, not sure you like big boys after. go play in your league now
Zip it, you joined today, you know nothing...

Master B

Let me remind you, you tagged Chase 3 times in your thread.. If that isn't spamming, then i don't know that is.

Serge

Do you have any idea how stupid you sound lol

Serge... That Sebastian is a bit embarrassing, bro:p
I use him to detect firebomb attacks, he's a suicide alert sic!

ogkush

lol im not maniakcheat xDD please.

I just need to know how to get 7 sicarios, what is needed in cartel base or if it bug so how to use it?
I dont have problem with it. I need 7 too but nobody can anserw me.

Master B

Poor guy had to change his nickname in game only because you named him a cheater. :(:(:(

ogkush

Maniak is cool he build finca from 20 to 22 instant, respect.
My english is not very good but please dont call me - talker anymore and anserw my one question.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.