Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Serge

Rio26

Banned
Well then I'm definitely not exploiting anything, I have never even heard tell of this Pablo face base, GH will back me up on that, I raid my map every day just like you but I don't use any shields, drop the exploit excuse now pal it's getting old you clearly had your wires crossed :p but go ahead and fill me in on this exploit lol how I got here? I got here by dedication and being an absolute machine at the game, don't start sounding bitter now serge, it doesn't suit you :p we both know you're better than that.

Serge

Lool but my brother you've managed to convince yourself we in competition for something that were not. Like - I've literally asked the devs to slash my medal count before haha, if you knew more about my game, you'd know that the things that concern me aree much bigger then who's got the most medals

In all seriousness, medals don't win wars (unfortunately) lol - for you to really register as competition and to be taken as you want me to take you, you'd need to add on about 20 levels or so lad, and get that base to point where it can't be dropped with a couple missiles :p

Rio26

Banned
Li
Lool but my brother you've managed to convince yourself we in competition for something that were not. Like - I've literally asked the devs to slash my medal count before haha, if you knew more about my game, you'd know that the things that concern me aree much bigger then who's got the most medals

In all seriousness, medals don't win wars (unfortunately) lol - for you to really register as competition and to be taken as you want me to take you, you'd need to add on about 20 levels or so lad, and get that base to point where it can't be dropped with a couple missiles :p
Like I've said before lad my base is low level by design and I tend to keep it that way for as long as possible..

CRABNUTZ

Even Goliath fell to his knees at the hands of David..
Well, this is Narcos, not biblical times. You're not David, and we're not Goliath. We are Nobull, and you are guaranteed an L, should the stars ever align for us to matchup.

Rio26

Banned
Well, this is Narcos, not biblical times. You're not David, and we're not Goliath. We are Nobull, and you are guaranteed an L, should the stars ever align for us to matchup.
I can guarantee you one thing.. There's nothing guaranteed in this world amigo!

Last edited:

Rio26

Banned
Actually, there are 3 things...

Death
Taxes
Nobull beating scurvy dogs
Well depending on what you believe in, as inevitable as death may seem for some cultures it's looked at as rebirth, go try tax an aboriginal tribe member and you'll not know the last one untill it occours!

Rio26

Banned
How's that working out for you so far?
Working out sweet lad.. Was on the sesh for a few days there so I fell behind a bit, but it's an inevitability, if he didn't use 4 shields a day would've over taken him a long time ago..