Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Serge

Serge

LOL

But bro what did i tell you before right, it was only a matter of time, i cant (and wouldn't even try to) compete with this medal exploit thing that people do, everyone will still look at the UK leaderboard and know who the true #1 is :p.

You should teach it to other people in your cartel so you guys can lift yourselves into the top 20 :)

Rio26

Banned
LOL

But bro what did i tell you before right, it was only a matter of time, i cant (and wouldn't even try to) compete with this medal exploit thing that people do, everyone will still look at the UK leaderboard and know who the true #1 is :p.

You should teach it to other people in your cartel so you guys can lift yourselves into the top 20 :)
Hahaha good to hear from you bro, it's just a strategy, I've filled everyone in my cartel in about it lad, we don't keep secrets in the Scurvy dogs :p, haha the true #1 how long where you sitting on top? Change is a good thing..

Serge

Hahaha good to hear from you bro, it's just a strategy, I've filled everyone in my cartel in about it lad, we don't keep secrets in the Scurvy dogs :p, haha the true #1 how long where you sitting on top? Change is a good thing..
Aha Well... I never really 'wanted' more medals (apart from right at the beginning of the game), and now having as many as is way more of a burden than anything else (as i've explained to you). My medal count is literally just reflective of how much raiding I've done (one medal at a time), hence my in game level. But what is the strategy your going for? Whats the end goal you seek?

I mean, don't you think its about obvious when people see a low level with as many medals as you, that its come from some kind of exploit? Not really sure how long I've been there for lol, probably a couple months... I think it would've meant more to me if there was a large UK cartel presence, but none of the real real UK cartels have ever been anything particularly amazing lol

Rio26

Banned
Aha Well... I never really 'wanted' more medals (apart from right at the beginning of the game), and now having as many as is way more of a burden than anything else (as i've explained to you). My medal count is literally just reflective of how much raiding I've done (one medal at a time), hence my in game level. But what is the strategy your going for? Whats the end goal you seek?

I mean, don't you think its about obvious when people see a low level with as many medals as you, that its come from some kind of exploit? Not really sure how long I've been there for lol, probably a couple months... I think it would've meant more to me if there was a large UK cartel presence, but none of the real real UK cartels have ever been anything particularly amazing lol
I should never have mentioned the word exploit to you, you're hogging it now :p it's more of a strategy than an exploit, you make it sound like a cheat or something. The scurvy dogs are getting there :p.. The end goal is to be bigger than Escobar himself!

Serge

I should never have mentioned the word exploit to you, you're hogging it now :p it's more of a strategy than an exploit, you make it sound like a cheat or something. The scurvy dogs are getting there :p.. The end goal is to be bigger than Escobar himself!
Haha, mate - everyone already knows what it is, calling it a 'strategy' doesn't suddenly make it different from what it is ;)

In all seriousness though, like I've said, your free to the spot lol. If you were closer to my level in game it would probably bother me, for 'reasons' but that's not the case. By the time your anywhere close to being on my map I probably won't be playing anymore lol

Reactions: Del

Rio26

Banned
Haha, mate - everyone already knows what it is, calling it a 'strategy' doesn't suddenly make it different from what it is ;)

In all seriousness though, like I've said, your free to the spot lol. If you were closer to my level in game it would probably bother me, for 'reasons' but that's not the case. By the time your anywhere close to being on my map I probably won't be playing anymore lol
That's exactly what it is lad, a strategy, you must be thinking of something else, and believe me if I wanted my rank higher I'd have been on your map a while ago ;), I already told you I only upgrade offence to keep my level down, only move up the levels when I need to upgrade my squad camps..

Serge

That's exactly what it is lad, a strategy, you must be thinking of something else, and believe me if I wanted my rank higher I'd have been on your map a while ago ;), I already told you I only upgrade offence to keep my level down, only move up the levels when I need to upgrade my squad camps..
Yehhh maybe, maybe not lol.

Humour me though.. have you got your 'attacked 1000' player bases achievement yet?

Rio26

Banned
C

Humour me though.. have you got your 'attacked 1000' player bases achievement yet?
Crossed that bridge a few months ago pal.. I'm sure you have too.

Rio26

Banned
You

Your #1 spot is safe lad, I'm bowing down and leaving the game!

Serge

You

Your #1 spot is safe lad, I'm bowing down and leaving the game!
nah ive been messaged by more than one person that they are coming for the #1 spot lol, it will happen on its own eventually

why are you quitting lol

Huanito

Sounds like someone's filling your head with bat poop..
I've just wanted to state that bat poop is a priceless product and i would really like to be #1on this -.....sorry language , poop.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rio26

Banned
nah ive been messaged by more than one person that they are coming for the #1 spot lol, it will happen on its own eventually

why are you quitting lol
Has anybody ever came close though? I was going to quit, apple disabled my ID, and I couldn't attack bases for 2 days after the upgrade, got it back up and running again now.. The chase is back on! :p

Serge

Has anybody ever came close though? I was going to quit, apple disabled my ID, and I couldn't attack bases for 2 days after the upgrade, got it back up and running again now.. The chase is back on! :p
Not sure really.. probably not, or when ive slowed down with attacking because i was going through a 'i dont even want more medals' phase lol. I stopped looking at the UK one ages ago tbh, after i took the spot from the person i was chasing, i didnt really care anymore - the only reason he was able to hold his spot for so long was because for a pretty extended period, there was a glitch on his base and he couldn't be attacked, he wasn't cheating or anything, but it kept him well ahead lol

Rio26

Banned
Not sure really.. probably not, or when ive slowed down with attacking because i was going through a 'i dont even want more medals' phase lol. I stopped looking at the UK one ages ago tbh, after i took the spot from the person i was chasing, i didnt really care anymore - the only reason he was able to hold his spot for so long was because for a pretty extended period, there was a glitch on his base and he couldn't be attacked, he wasn't cheating or anything, but it kept him well ahead lol
That would be a handy glitch to have alright haha, nothing wrong with a bit of healthy competition, you must've been bored being untouchable for so long.

Serge

Lool bro we're not in competition, I told you, your free to take the spot, I wouldn't fight you for it if I could :D

The only other UK player that I was 'competing' with gave up a while ago after one of the devs genius updates, I pretty much stopped checking after that, you and me have very very different goals ;)

Rio26

Banned
Lool bro we're not in competition, I told you, your free to take the spot, I wouldn't fight you for it if I could :D

The only other UK player that I was 'competing' with gave up a while ago after one of the devs genius updates, I pretty much stopped checking after that, you and me have very very different goals ;)
Well now you're sucking all the fun out of my chase, wheres the fun in that.. :p And you already have that "exploit" figured out otherwise you wouldn't be able to climb the ratings so much every day, well atleast you're a worthy adversary.

P.s - what's your goal?

Serge

Well now you're sucking all the fun out of my chase, wheres the fun in that.. :p And you already have that "exploit" figured out otherwise you wouldn't be able to climb the ratings so much every day, well atleast you're a worthy adversary.

P.s - what's your goal?
LOL, you'd love to think that wouldnt you? But honestly, you can ask all the 50 or so players that i actually talk to, i still actually have zero clue what the exploit is.. all i know about it - is that it has something to do with the Pablo face base? - the last time i saw that kinda base was months ago.

The reason i climb the ranks as you put it, is that i clear my map everyday, without fail, including all my revenges, i probably use about 4 shields a day because i'm impatient, but no sorry, im not a worthy adversary as you call it. Your 'chasing' a legit player using an exploit lol. Like i said before, my medals are just a result of doing so much raiding and upgrading (hence my base). Anyone with your medal count and around your level, people instantly know how you got there, ill never have that issue ;)

And my goal is to be a maxed player, duhhh :p

And then maybe to make an account with less buildings lol

CRABNUTZ

LOL, you'd love to think that wouldnt you? But honestly, you can ask all the 50 or so players that i actually talk to, i still actually have zero clue what the exploit is.. all i know about it - is that it has something to do with the Pablo face base? - the last time i saw that kinda base was months ago.

The reason i climb the ranks as you put it, is that i clear my map everyday, without fail, including all my revenges, i probably use about 4 shields a day because i'm impatient, but no sorry, im not a worthy adversary as you call it. Your 'chasing' a legit player using an exploit lol. Like i said before, my medals are just a result of doing so much raiding and upgrading (hence my base). Anyone with your medal count and around your level, people instantly know how you got there, ill never have that issue ;)

And my goal is to be a maxed player, duhhh :p

And then maybe to make an account with less buildings lol
My goal is to get a war with scurvy dogs :)