Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Congrats FTX! You've managed to piss off the entire game, including many top paying players!

CRABNUTZ

NOBULL is seriously considering leaving this game, after this latest money-grabbing debacle, disguised as an "update."

Sign petitions! Go on gold strikes! Complain to apple and Google! Enough is enough!

Whatever players must do to reach the developers wallets, I can assure you that you will have the backing of the most prolific gold spending cartel in this game.

I've never seen the amount of good, high level players stopping this game, as I have in the last 24 hours.

Bravo FTX

Shady

Banned
Relentless mate. I am so glad I didn't drop more than a couple hunge and stuck to my word since the gold boycott began. Problem is there is a bank percentage of players looking at the forum; they don't advertise it for very good reasons. Leave a review in the appstore and update it daily so it gets bumped daily.

El_Patron001

NOBULL is seriously considering leaving this game, after this latest money-grabbing debacle, disguised as an "update."

Sign petitions! Go on gold strikes! Complain to apple and Google! Enough is enough!

Whatever players must do to reach the developers wallets, I can assure you that you will have the backing of the most prolific gold spending cartel in this game.

I've never seen the amount of good, high level players stopping this game, as I have in the last 24 hours.

Bravo FTX
I back you 1000000% broski. Enough is enough. I'm with Turf hogs cartel. We have a lot of disgruntled members. Some have quit & many are on the verge of quitting over this new "update"

Dextores

I am also with Turf Hogs and 100% agree with this post. This money grabbing scam has to stop right here!!!

thepetitionsite. com/202/649/822/stop-forcing-us-to-pay-to-stay-competive-in-the-game/

This is the link to a petition started, I could not post links so please add "www." and remove the space between "." and "com" to get it.

to all players who agree with this post sign this now!

Diogo

I am also with Turf Hogs and 100% agree with this post. This money grabbing scam has to stop right here!!!

thepetitionsite. com/202/649/822/stop-forcing-us-to-pay-to-stay-competive-in-the-game/

This is the link to a petition started, I could not post links so please add "www." and remove the space between "." and "com" to get it.

to all players who agree with this post sign this now!
Signed

Chino

Bravo FTX
I will back whatever play is made (gold strike, petition, etc.) and know other players will as well.

Yoshi

100% agree with crabs! I am with turf hogs/ Alita de mosc@ and we are fed up with this update. We spend so much time giving you guys ideas and where to improve and you manage to ignore everything we say and just focus on how to get as much money as possible before you abandon the game. We already have people quitting from our cartel and at this rate, more will if you don't do something about this terrible update. STOP SPENDING MONEY!!

double pownage

I told crabnutz 8 months that these type of game, always end up like this.

They are not gamedesigners, they just watch algorithms to see spending habits instead of making good game so people happy to spend, they take easy way of making it crap and add more goldsinks

Ps a game that requires money to play is not a game

Chino

I told crabnutz 8 months that these type of game, always end up like this.

They are not gamedesigners, they just watch algorithms to see spending habits instead of making good game so people happy to spend, they take easy way of making it crap and add more goldsinks

Ps a game that requires money to play is not a game
Not all games are like this I've mentioned another game in a prior post that struck a very good balance for free and premium players. Hoping FTX starts paying attention this update may have been the straw that broke the camels back.

PUZZLE

Totally agree with above said vice Lord's empire cartel joins the no gold buy petition. Some guys seriously thinking of quitting.