Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New here... Is this game that bad?

M.Geezy08

What up everybody! I literally just found this game yesterday and started playing it. Apparently hooked enough that I looked up the forums to see what it's all about. So far I see nothing but negative feedback on here about how FTX is screwing over the players. Should I just quit now, or give this game a chance? I don't even know all the ins and outs of this game yet and am just getting started.... Thoughts?

I2el3ell

What up everybody! I literally just found this game yesterday and started playing it. Apparently hooked enough that I looked up the forums to see what it's all about. So far I see nothing but negative feedback on here about how FTX is screwing over the players. Should I just quit now, or give this game a chance? I don't even know all the ins and outs of this game yet and am just getting started.... Thoughts?
Leave As you can and didnt invest a Cent.. It wont get better

Dan

Wah, this is an extremely good game, too many negative biased feedback in forum, ignore them :)

Question is, how much are you willing to spend to invest in this game to move forward? If you are plan to spend zero $, quit now as you may get to only around L35's. If you can spend few hundred $, prob can reach to high L40+'s. If u want to reach higher levels, open your wallet, WIDE. :)

BillyBob

Banned
Put a grand or two in your google play account now and use it before the next update. This way, you can re-invest in another grand or two on the next update...Then await the next update...:eek:
There's a spend cycle here.:rolleyes:

Eezzyy

You'll be perfectly good until u reach level 40 and up. What level are u?

M.Geezy08

You'll be perfectly good until u reach level 40 and up. What level are u?
I just started yesterday and I am level 9... I have not spent any real money on this game yet, still trying to get a feel for it.
Level 9 pic.jpg

M.Geezy08

JOIN Them Boys Cartel then. Well help you grow
I have a level 4 Finca, so I can't join a cartel yet. I was waiting to upgrade more of my stuff before upgrading my Finca yet, but at the rate I am going I will probably upgrade that at some point today.

Eezzyy

I have a level 4 Finca, so I can't join a cartel yet. I was waiting to upgrade more of my stuff before upgrading my Finca yet, but at the rate I am going I will probably upgrade that at some point today.
Well don 4get the name THEM BOYS

Revilo

I just started yesterday and I am level 9... I have not spent any real money on this game yet, still trying to get a feel for it. View attachment 1230
one word of advice on you base layout: try to avoid defenses directly touching each other or other buildings as you can take out connected buildings with one missile :)

as to answer your question - game can still be fun ... just be aware that it used to be Pay2Win but lately evolved into Pay2Play

Huanito

Waste of your time and your money.
Leave now or regret it later.
Read first page on general forum ....it tell the story on its own......

BillyBob

Banned
It is a good game, But are you prepared to spend hundreds or thousands of dollars on a small online game with little new content? Especially if you can buy large Xbox/ps4 games for fractions of that?
And also continue to help your TF in Operations on BoomBeach. :D
A well balanced game that actually requires some thinking and precision strikes to beat a base :p
Even if it 3 years old.:eek:

Mastering Smokey/Zookas take time :p
Mastering T-Meds
Beating huge bases in Op's

And...... Lo-&-Be-Hold......
Didn't have to raid the wife's account to play BB :rolleyes:

YKa

This game is very dis-balanced by publisher to force players spent a lot of money.
Actually you can play F2P till level 40-43 around, but for further growing have to spend many $$$$.
I can recommend to play similar game Army of Heroes, from same developer but different publisher.
Very well balanced and for less then 50 - 100 $$ investigation you can easy play and reach high levels.

Mike Toreno

As PRO player i shall teach u a simple yet efficient way of gettin' ur Finca to level while enjoying this game. How about first u attack in the Map resource centers it's gonna be a whole lot easier if u have a clever plan USE UR FLACOS to dodge enemy defenses watch out for the minefield no Pets yet we can't use K9 in tha game. That is the tip of my advice better snack on that for now noobies wait for my next advice.

YKa

****, this ARMY OF HEROES Looks almost the same like Narcos.
How is the gameplay? Is it good?
Yes, game play is good. There is a different in Sicario (heroes) conception: no talents and no multiple Sicarios. I have my base lev 47 with headquarter (finca) lev 20 and do not need to purchase the shield even for protect the base. So, I can easy collect resources for any upgrade.

Last edited:

BadBlue8

Run Forest Run!! :)