Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What the actual (nice word) ?? !Clean version!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doods1985

Plain short and simple :

Am level 40 , all outposts are between 38 and 42-43 ..

Suddenly i woke up and all the outposts (no exceptions) are 45-46 ???!!

Screenshot_20171008-103005_20171008114659058.jpg

Last thing i did is upgrading my missile at training , nothing more nothing less, iv shed gold , tears and blood to be able to take rocket launchers in outposts in single hit , NOW you gonna PUMP THE (nice word) up of the outposts because i UPgraded my stupid missile ? What you want from us FTX ? no seriously , a blind japanese monkey knows already that you are here for the gold only. Fine , but now you are playing like (nice wording) YAKUZA ! Pay-or-we will-cut-you ! Whos incharge of this in your team should really, really, get his head out of his (nice word) and start doing some actual work to make people a LITTLE bit happier.

Cant take cheaters. Cant balance the game. Cant do a proper matchmaking process. Cant fiinish up the (No deploy) issue "btw iv been raided almost twice a week No deploy" good work ! And many more mention, and after all this complains what we got 8 updates later ?? A MAGNIFICANT ALMIGHTY VETERRRRRAN SICARRRRIO *john cena music at background*

This sicario will end up all your problems players, he will FIND the cheaters , APPROVE matchmaking on wars , BAN the hackers , plus for 1d23hours period only if you paid 99 gold he will cook , clean , and impregnate your Valentina and have little cute babies that fight crime AND pump your Missiles by 12% !!!!

Oh dont forget the new (loading screen) , wooooow , and the cute little animations that have been improved slightly (yes i noticed thank you ) , its like all FTX are sitting on table :
CMON WHATS THE NEXT UPDATE !?
dev 1 : we need improving our matchmaking
Dev 2: review our updates to eliminate glitchs
Dev 3 : trees arent wiggling enough

cheif command : yes yes , make another useless sicarios , and make the trees wiggle , i like trees !

I cant compete WITHOUT PAYING GOLD , i just cant, even tho i pay occasionally to survive, and i never exploited any hack or glitch , i never took advantage of the game and never tried !! My biggest hack was i tried to finish an offerwall twice because it didnt give me my gold in first time ! I just want to be (happy to play and use my stratigical mind) in a game thats it . Its a real shame what this game is going through . And what makes the devlopers have the biggest ego here are "us" , the players , who complain all the time , makes them feel that the game is alive and well for the current being , well i have news for you. As Saddam hussain said once to the arabic leaders of middle east ( dont be fooled by the sheer amounts praisng you , you will be next , and the end is by your own people that praised you once )

Wanna ban me go ahead. Am sick and tired of upgrading everything and find my self SUDDENLY getting harder levels , harder players , harder events . Il keep playing only because i earned my time here am not leaving , a level 40 (NICE WORDDIT) i earned my time here more than your CHIEF COMMAND DEVELOPER earned his time and money in your team of staff , i say it in full mouth . But i expect nothing less but a crappy response or a totall ignore or a ban that i dont care about really that much! For the first time in my life , i wish i was a really experienced hacker , id take all what have taken from me fair and square and by force ! Lucky you , FTX , i cant .

Ps: I lied about plain short and simple. Bite me.

And since @Chase - FTX Games all up with (reviewing our posts) , and deleting the (inappropriate) ones, I'd like a (a proper answer) since you are here as well! That's of course if , us , the peasants, deserve a proper one, or one at all.

Doods1985

I didn't even read any of it, because there's no need.

Here's your answer:

Deal with it. Everyone that came before you dealt with it, and most of us didn't complain about it.
I didn't even read any of it, because there's no need.

Here's your answer:

Deal with it. Everyone that came before you dealt with it, and most of us didn't complain about it.

Oh really? Okay tough guy , let me complain since that least I can do, and you spend your gold and money and let US be the way we want to be in the way we desire. First You don't speak for most of us and second you have no authority what so ever even on a cellular level to tell (do or don't) since your comment didn't contribute to solve the issue in any level , and really dude, no one (complained) ? and that makes the whole issue (okay) ? Good for you. No further discussion needed with you I guess. You are just another veteran here who lived through the blessed era of FB without reduction and "possibly" worked out every know glitch were there first. Or that's what I understood from people attacking you all the time in forums . I might be wrong on judging you, nevertheless and anyway, here in this specific post you are pretty much useless . Good day!

Carmen66

Oh really? Okay tough guy , let me complain since that least I can do, and you spend your gold and money and let US be the way we want to be in the way we desire. First You don't speak for most of us and second you have no authority what so ever even on a cellular level to tell (do or don't) since your comment didn't contribute to solve the issue in any level , and really dude, no one (complained) ? and that makes the whole issue (okay) ? Good for you. No further discussion needed with you I guess. You are just another veteran here who lived through the blessed era of FB without reduction and "possibly" worked out every know glitch were there first. Or that's what I understood from people attacking you all the time in forums . I might be wrong on judging you, nevertheless and anyway, here in this specific post you are pretty much useless . Good day!

Well said mate !

double pownage

I will say , ftx likes to loose players. This will never be succesfull game.

Most people will quit, spending money on junk game isnt anyone priority.

At certain point ftx wants u gone or spend, if u even make it at that level. They try their best to make it easy to quit.

Then they wonder why they their game is downhill.

It takes months to reach that level, losing players here is beyond stupid.

The good thing is, u aint missing out by quitting, only junkupdates with goldsinkd but no gameplay improvements

CRABNUTZ

You have the right to be the way you want to be, but I don't? On what planet does that make sense? I no deploy or deploy with zero losses every outpost on my map (53-55) using 4 darwins with victory reward talents. So, please forgive me if your tears fall on deaf ears here. I'm sure you'll happily continue to fill these threads with cynical nonsense, while those of us with true strategic minds will continue winning. Bravo ol' chap! Bravo!

Doods1985

You have the right to be the way you want to be, but I don't? On what planet does that make sense? I no deploy or deploy with zero losses every outpost on my map (53-55) using 4 darwins with victory reward talents. So, please forgive me if your tears fall on deaf ears here. I'm sure you'll happily continue to fill these threads with cynical nonsense, while those of us with true strategic minds will continue winning. Bravo ol' chap! Bravo!
Am adressing the people whos incharge here , not the PLAYERS , i cant believe how some humans would lose such amount of common sense in one sentenece , but with you i stopped wondering . Here's is an example, since sadly I can't make drawings for you :

Am blaming the developers for a game which I pay/play is not functioning right/as it supposed to be []

Am looking at steroid heads and wondering how they finish the end of day staying alive in a place dedicated for discussing a GAME [x]

[] = I can do it it's totally justified

[x] = I can't do it and it's not my business from the first place

Ofcourse you dont care , as i expected you Have the no deploy effect and being overwhelmed with the perks that our beloved developers have given you in the past and you built your self a strong well base, but me get no deploy every now and then is totally fine , because (people like you) thinks that everyone should shut up and called cynical ? Because I addressed one side of this table which was developers ? Please, do your self a favor, it is brain damaging as far as I see just looking at your comments with all its nonesese and irrelevant info in it.

Obviously my (tears) are falling not only on deaf ears , but on doltish brains as well .

BTW (metaphorically) my tears can't fall in someone's else ears , it is your lack of
eloquence which makes most of your words makes no sense, try (your cries reached our deaf ears) for the next player who tries to make sense to developers but you jump in to defend okay dear?

Now please say something smart so some people thinks you are cool and get couple of (thanks) down there to fill your (fake pride) .

Good day.

CRABNUTZ

Where do you gather your sense of entitlement? Please enlighten me. If my rhetoric after midnight is not magniloquent enough to suit you, my apologies. FTX has given us the same game they've given you. Nothing more, nothing less. You choose to troll the developers, hoping to garner some type of change in your favor?

Perhaps you're just salty because your map is trolling you? One would assume that more time practicing on your map, and less time filling the forums with "eloquent" diarrhea, would elicit the change in your gameplay you so painstakingly desire! Yeah right... We both know that's not gonna happen. Break out the Kleenex, boys! We've got a gusher here!

Doods1985

Where do you gather your sense of entitlement? Please enlighten me. If my rhetoric after midnight is not magniloquent enough to suit you, my apologies. FTX has given us the same game they've given you. Nothing more, nothing less. You choose to troll the developers, hoping to garner some type of change in your favor?

Perhaps you're just salty because your map is trolling you? One would assume that more time practicing on your map, and less time filling the forums with "eloquent" diarrhea, would elicit the change in your gameplay you so painstakingly desire! Yeah right... We both know that's not gonna happen. Break out the Kleenex, boys! We've got a gusher here!

I salute you for opening a dictionary and actually chose your words this times , I guess I did something right again with you ,yet , the words, they combined really badly and serve no purpose but feeding your self righteousness , but it's an impressing progress, for someone like you.

Again and again. Il keep doing what I do here ,in the place meant be done, asking people for answers, not waiting someone to tell me (deal with it) thinking he's a god just for the fact he's old here (really sad) , and if any of my statements offended you (which obviously did) , please, read it again , So it will double the effect , tho this kind of thickness is highly doubtful to feel such emotions in such surge.

Be useful or leave smart comments for its people. You are, again, useless here.

CRABNUTZ

The easily offended are easily manipulated. I am neither. It's laughable that you choose to feed your narcissism by attempting to belittle me. Freud would've had a field day with you my friend.

You're obviously a man/boy of diminutive stature, suffering from genetic envy. No self-respecting man would delve into physical insults and stereotyping the moment they're met with adversity. Free tip of the day: next time you emerge from your mom's basement, pick up something heavier than a thesaurus or bag of Cheetos. It's good for your health, son. ;)

I know plenty of well-spoken people that couldn't strategize their way out of a wet paper bag. One day you'll come to grips with the fact that you suck at this game, and return to "words with friends," terrorizing the 3 internet acquaintances you've managed to secure over the course of your sheltered existence.

Should you ever choose to reach out to the forums with sincere intentions of learning from the best, we'll be here, sweetheart.

Dextores

I am of the assumption that your wish for "happy to play and use my strategical mind" goes hand in hand with an increasing difficulty level to keep you challenged. Like my steriod headed colleague @CRABNUTZ pointed out, we all went trough this with or without massive amounts of gold. It is pretty funny that out of all the problems, this is the thing that actually set you off for the rest of the rant. So to keep it plain short and simple; if this is too much for you I would suggest to choose a more suitable game for your level of "strategic mind".

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
We changed the way outposts worked a long time ago to help out with this issue, and added a feature to lower their level as well.

On the map, click on an Outpost and click the "Find Other" button. This can be done once every 24 hours to lower the level of outposts you face over time. Naturally, if you are winning battles as well, the level of them is going up over time - so it will only offset the trend up if you are not able to win much.

Doods1985

The easily offended are easily manipulated. I am neither. It's laughable that you choose to feed your narcissism by attempting to belittle me. Freud would've had a field day with you my friend.

You're obviously a man/boy of diminutive stature, suffering from genetic envy. No self-respecting man would delve into physical insults and stereotyping the moment they're met with adversity. Free tip of the day: next time you emerge from your mom's basement, pick up something heavier than a thesaurus or bag of Cheetos. It's good for your health, son. ;)

I know plenty of well-spoken people that couldn't strategize their way out of a wet paper bag. One day you'll come to grips with the fact that you suck at this game, and return to "words with friends," terrorizing the 3 internet acquaintances you've managed to secure over the course of your sheltered existence.

Should you ever choose to reach out to the forums with sincere intentions of learning from the best, we'll be here, sweetheart.
187.gif

you mad bro? Look at you go, insult after another haha amusing, coming from (not easy offended) person.

You can feed your mind and followers with whatever you wish with fancy words. You are filled with contradictions that I can't begin with : first, the above article filled with insults (thanks for the laughs really :))) , once you say (deal with it like everyone did) and by that you admit that there is an issue to deal with at first place, and once you say (it's the same game for all of ur, no more no less) like nothing wrong , and once again you admit that (you no deploy bases with 4 Darwin's and victory rewards) , once again I explain that it's impossible for me to reach that point and you disagree it's solely my fault. Pick your pick yo ! Or you just want to talk talk talk what ever in your mind? Come talk when you finish with the dictionary and (above your comprehension level) words and make a bit of sense okay dear ?

Doods1985

We changed the way outposts worked a long time ago to help out with this issue, and added a feature to lower their level as well.

On the map, click on an Outpost and click the "Find Other" button. This can be done once every 24 hours to lower the level of outposts you face over time. Naturally, if you are winning battles as well, the level of them is going up over time - so it will only offset the trend up if you are not able to win much.

Thank you, will try and give feed back.

Status
Not open for further replies.