Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Skills Chest

Jae Atkins85

Is a anyone else tried of getting bent over by FTX??

22,000 gold spent on skills chest only to recieve multiple chest with old unusable obsolete skills that don't contain the set bonus.

This was an issue back in august and FTX compensated players with level 1 skill chest, why oh why are they still selling these same useless skills with zero value months later?

I feel like i have been cheated/frauded out of my hard earned money.

Last edited:

Jae Atkins85

This link shows FTX response to my inquiry snd Daria contradicting herself as well as chase stating this was an issue

Cry all you want no one forced you to spend money so it's not fraud or cheating. Weren't you the guy who snitched airplane mode that's probably the reason why they didn't refund the non bonus skills thanks for that @Jae Atkins85

So basically your the reason why the non bonus skills are still in the game and here you are complaining about it the irony :eek:

Shank

Cry all you want no one forced you to spend money so it's not fraud or cheating. Weren't you the guy who snitched airplane mode that's probably the reason why they didn't refund the non bonus skills thanks for that @Jae Atkins85

So basically your the reason why the non bonus skills are still in the game and here you are complaining about it the irony :eek:
@Willie Stroker Actually airplane mode was ratted off by Kujta / Acetyl / Wuza and whatever else he's changed his name to. He just loved bragging about it too.

What would that have to do with why old skills, which were compensated for, are still in the chests ? How does your brain equate one with the other ? Not very smart are we ?

Old skills shouldn't be in the chests if FTX saw fit to compensate people for them before.

@Willie Stroker Actually airplane mode was ratted off by Kujta / Acetyl / Wuza and whatever else he's changed his name to. He just loved bragging about it too.

What would that have to do with why old skills, which were compensated for, are still in the chests ? How does your brain equate one with the other ? Not very smart are we ?

Old skills shouldn't be in the chests if FTX saw fit to compensate people for them before.
The old skills were supossed to be it but alot of people got 5/5 perfect skills thanks to airplane mode so ftx just decided to make some "new skills" which are the same as the old ones with just an icon after that they couldn't just remove those old ones from the chest they just kept them.

Shank

The old skills were supossed to be it but alot of people got 5/5 perfect skills thanks to airplane mode so ftx just decided to make some "new skills" which are the same as the old ones with just an icon after that they couldn't just remove those old ones from the chest they just kept them.
But they aren't the same as the old ones, as they can't be used for set bonuses.

Jae Atkins85

Lets get the facts straight 1st of all i didnt snitch about airplane mode. 2nd and my actual issue FTX is continuing to sell items that don't work and previously compensated players for.

Why compensate for something if you are going to continue doing it.

Last edited:

Jae Atkins85

If i had just not recieved a skill set and got all usable chest i wouldnt even have an issue but when you spend upwards of $200 for absolutely nothing it makes you a little pissed off especially after the enitial fiasco when skills were first introduced

Maniakbn96

And the compensation was given because of wrong news I think... in forum they wrote of you collect different skills you can pair it to sets... so all bought skill chests to make sure you can directly add set bonus when they release it... no where you could read they are not working as set... but it came this way and old skills got uswless... that was reason for compensationi think (the wrong info)
Now you know it, you can er skills with or without bonus...
That is the different style in my eyes... but still bs and only there to gain more money for Ftx. But no fraud or wrong Infos like it was before sets got released

Jae Atkins85

Thanks for your input @Maniakbn96 while i respect your opinion and point of view i don't agree with your whole statement.

Fraud may not be the best terminology but it is the closest comparable word thst comes to mind.

In Chases announcement about compensation for old skills no where is it mentioned that its because the information released was inaccurate although it does mention compensation for non bonus set skills.

Maniakbn96

Thanks for your input @Maniakbn96 while i respect your opinion and point of view i don't agree with your whole statement.

Fraud may not be the best terminology but it is the closest comparable word thst comes to mind.

In Chases announcement about compensation for old skills no where is it mentioned that its because the information released was inaccurate although it does mention compensation for non bonus set skills.
That only was my personal thinking and what I heared from other players,why we got compensation. And I know much players who wrote support and complained about it. But you are right the was not „official“ statement why and how the future will be...
That’s Ftx, only half descriptions and not no safe words...
They often write very spongy, that you can not see the 100 percent way. You always can change the statements in their meaning.

I hope you got what I mean :)

PUZZLE

Agree. Old skill should be deleted from chests at all. I experienced same BS. it's cheaper to buy skill packs from game whenever they released or you will have to spend 10 times more