Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Darwins Reward Nerfed

Crashy2

Has any one noticed that having 4 Darwin reward doesn’t stack up. Rather you only get reward for 1 darwin. Is this a silent Nerf. And is there going to be compensation for those who’ve invested much gold only to get for 1 Darwin. @Chase - FTX Games and pls don’t forget to fix the ongoing bugs that have been going on for months now without a fix.

Mike Toreno

Has any one noticed that having 4 Darwin reward doesn’t stack up. Rather you only get reward for 1 darwin. Is this a silent Nerf. And is there going to be compensation for those who’ve invested much gold only to get for 1 Darwin. @Chase - FTX Games and pls don’t forget to fix the ongoing bugs that have been going on for months now without a fix.
Doesn't stack cos juz like DIEGO/ DARWIN Rewards Talent is

thrashed !

Maxed out %TALENT SICARIO xRESOURCE = NO CASH/GOLD GENERATOR rewards system is bugged again?

PLATFORM ENCRYPTION.

12626.png

Mike Toreno

@CRABNUTZ
U know if the Talents for NO DEPLOY SICARIOS are MAXED OUT
it has this UNSTACKED EFFECT = BROSKO/DIEGO

12654.jpg

Last edited:

His lordship

stick to the thread topic please. Or start a thread about 'Online Generators' and I'll reply about the state of today's weather.

Yes, I realise the irony in that I am slightly off topic also. So with that in mind, I have 2 darwins and 1 franklin and the awards do stack.