Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

20tokens to spin?

TheImmortal

mwell so i guess it's another friggin silent 'feature'... oh well, there really are so many signs that it's time for me to quit :|

I2el3ell

10 here.. But the rewards are Great again 35 Plata like 10 Times a Skill theres no use for. Thanks again...!
ruined Christmas :(

Edit: some of us also have 20 to spin..

Last edited:

Bogan

I had 3/10 also which was good but the only good thing I got was 400gold once.. redtvwere useless skills, set skills I already had plenty of, rank 1 sics or useless gear

HenryHimmler

6/20 here....must say if this 7-day event is all they came up with for the coming days and Christmas..I will be hugely disappointed.

Zacharias

@Chase - FTX Games are we going to get an explanation? What is going on?
if you expect an answer from chase then you can wait a long time, there is never a normal answer in this forum. probably chase is also a bot that randomly chooses 1 post per day and gives its standard sentence as an answer. you can actually just put that answer yourself under your post.
Please send a detailed description of the issues you identified to narcos@ftxgames.com. We'll be happy to help you!

PUZZLE

FTX always beat the level of greedyness. This time with 6/20 option they jump to sky. Good job FTX. Good that we all moved to another game where we can play legit and real strategy game called Storm Front 1944.

Zacharias

FTX always beat the level of greedyness. This time with 6/20 option they jump to sky. Good job FTX. Good that we all moved to another game where we can play legit and real strategy game called Storm Front 1944.
Yes started also, like to learn but it is difficult to find a active group where you can learn