Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New - Bounty Hunting Event

LeeMuerto

No offence, but when you start choosing players and callin that a "perfect match" it cant be anything good. Better try to make up something that gives players a possibility to choose.....idk, whatever.
The cartel match making works by applying a percentage factor to the cartel rating to generate a range of possible opponents. If another cartel is searching when you are searching and you are both in each other’s range, you get matched right away. Over time the factor increases to a maximum amount. When we complain about a “mismatch” its because we got matched at the top end of the delay with someone pretty far above (or below.) It works well if there are a lot of cartel’s searching because the pool to match from is greater.

Matching on a person-to-person level extends the pool by a huge amount, so you can always find other players that are really close to you in rating. It should entirely solve the mismatches... Pretty cool implementation FTX has come up with from community feedback.

But allowing people to search for and select their own targets would not really be a good thing. It would open up a weird possibility where someone could have two accounts and always attack their other account thereby generating an unfair amount of resources, wins, etc.. The game has to stay in control of the matching or people will find a way to play the system.

Neon234

You need to do these two things. (It's not a problem actually)

- Be in the cartel before Monday 1130am.
- Confirm your participation of bounty hunt before Monday 1130am.

Neon234

@Chase - FTX Games ...we need an immediate fix to enjoy this event. As it needs full coordination between members in the cartel, it's getting difficult to monitor the participation of the members.

For example we have 34 eligible participants for this week. And we can only see the total score from each player. What we can't see and monitor is the no of attacks used by each player. We need to know who hasn't attacked or participated. So please add an additional column in the top players list.. showing the no of attacks used besides their name. I assume its 2+2+2=6 in 3 days.

Trinador

@Chase - FTX Games ...we need an immediate fix to enjoy this event. As it needs full coordination between members in the cartel, it's getting difficult to monitor the participation of the members.

For example we have 34 eligible participants for this week. And we can only see the total score from each player. What we can't see and monitor is the no of attacks used by each player. We need to know who hasn't attacked or participated. So please add an additional column in the top players list.. showing the no of attacks used besides their name. I assume its 2+2+2=6 in 3 days.
I think that's one the purposes, FTX doesn't want capos to be able to control things...

zecke2

@Chase this is a totally useless event !
very bad reward ! its a joke, right ? why ftx dont give us dice or other good (more) reward.
every other event is better than this! 3 days playing for this crap...
to less 100 points opponents ! why? whats the calculation for this?
why we must use ammo for change. many cartels are low with ammo. and if we change we get the same bad point opponents!
how often will this event happen? weekly?
where is the new good event ftx introduce? maybe later after this disaster ? lol
please fix it and make it more usefull and interesting
i hope your team is working on that and this is the first " testing event".
ty

copyninja

@Chase this is a totally useless event !
very bad reward ! its a joke, right ? why ftx dont give us dice or other good (more) reward.
every other event is better than this! 3 days playing for this crap...
to less 100 points opponents ! why? whats the calculation for this?
why we must use ammo for change. many cartels are low with ammo. and if we change we get the same bad point opponents!
how often will this event happen? weekly?
where is the new good event ftx introduce? maybe later after this disaster ? lol
please fix it and make it more usefull and interesting
i hope your team is working on that and this is the first " testing event".
ty
I thought the highest reward is skills chest which contains dice? other than skills raid, this is the only event that provides dice/skill
you can open up the bounty hunt chest for every milestone you reach too

copyninja

@Chase - FTX Games , so far as a mid level player, I like the bounty hunt which is a good place to practice hitting higher level targets outside of my map. However I have an observation, it seems to be unfair to smaller group cartels. It's impossible to get to the highest reward with only 2 attacks per player with the limited 3 days time frame. The rewards earned in a smaller group cartel will not be as good as cartels with 40-50 members.

Neon234

We should wait till they give the complete details of the event. From this promo banner inn the news section, it appears the score will continu

Promo_Banner_Bounty Hunts_400.png

I thought the highest reward is skills chest which contains dice? other than skills raid, this is the only event that provides dice/skill
you can open up the bounty hunt chest for every milestone you reach too

ELpatron50

You need to do these two things. (It's not a problem actually)

- Be in the cartel before Monday 1130am.
- Confirm your participation of bounty hunt before Monday 1130am.
Whut , bounty hunt every monday event?

Cartel is responsible for this event meaning the Capo shall inform all Cartel
members to join( When/What/How)

Neon234

@Chase - FTX Games

We observed that the score is being counted beyond 14000. Is there an additional milestone?

6 Elite skill chests and 1 normal skill chests rewards are awesome. Rewards at 10k is equivalent to chest 5. Rewards at 14K Rating is equivalent to chest 8.

Don't know about others, but we had fun to play this event with everyone in our cartel and to get the last 4000 points in under four hours today!

quarpint

@Chase - FTX Games

We observed that the score is being counted beyond 14000. Is there an additional milestone?

6 Elite skill chests and 1 normal skill chests rewards are awesome. Rewards at 10k is equivalent to chest 5. Rewards at 14K Rating is equivalent to chest 8.

Don't know about others, but we had fun to play this event with everyone in our cartel and to get the last 4000 points in under four hours today!

We are roughly 15 people in our cartel and don't make it even to 4500 points in total. For us it's just two easy attacks more a day, nothing else to do.

No cartel play, no strategy, no fun..

Is it different if you're a big group Neon?

Neon234

@Chase - FTX Games It'll be great if the bounty rewards are extended to beyond 18K milestones. Cartels are anyways hitting 50K+ scores (and there's no guarantee of getting gold statue despite that btw)