Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rosa Trait

quarpint

Hi everyone

I've heard from people using Rosa with firebomb instead of flashbang.

What do you recommend and why?

X187

if they just release an anti-firebomb sicario it may be still effective.

flashbang will get nerfed too, sooner or later ....XD
haha yeah probably flashbang will get nerved too after XD. But I personnally have energy traits on rosa with flashbang talents. If you combine this with 1 flash sic and 2 quicas with flash talents you can have a lot of fun deploying. ;)

X187

of course you can also use energy sics (rosa for example) with firebomb talents and deploy with them but I'm working on that squad so I can't give you the feedback for this now ;)

quarpint

of course you can also use energy sics (rosa for example) with firebomb talents and deploy with them but I'm working on that squad so I can't give you the feedback for this now ;)

I have a firebomb squad and with most of the current layouts (tight ones) it's a lot of fun, too :)

But how does an anti-fb sic affect the layouts? Any thoughts on that?

Imo with flashbang Rosa is more useful for the cartel base, that's a +

X187

I have a firebomb squad and with most of the current layouts (tight ones) it's a lot of fun, too :)

But how does an anti-fb sic affect the layouts? Any thoughts on that?

Imo with flashbang Rosa is more useful for the cartel base, that's a +
The anti-fb sic will probably just affect finca to stop the no-deployers like forta I think.. And yes with tight bases energy/firebomb sics are really effective for deployment . I have energy trait on my rosa because I dont take compounds for my cartel but I also think flashbang trait would be better for compound

Jody

Crabnutz, which talents would you recommend on Cuervo and Bernardo ? Why Bernardo? because e has more health than Jengi? Both are damage sicarios. Seams like a nice deploy team for compound and opponents in general.

CRABNUTZ

Bernardo for one main reason... While both Bernardo and Jengi are positioned in the center of the squad, Bernardos "very low" attack range puts him out in front of your squads once you reach a weapon. Therefore, Bernardo ends up shielding your fuegos from nearby fire from single target defensive weapons. Jengi has a medium attack range, subsequently leaving him behind your squads once you reach weapons, and not providing any type of shielding support.

385D22F7-7FCE-48F9-AC18-702A5BD4AFD4.jpeg

Tomasz

Hi Slik
Can You guide me step by step if possible what Ian the best way to set up Rosa. I have 3/4 sicarios required to create her. And hear a lot of option .
1 of them is to make exchanging sicarios powerful with 2 20% talents. But I’ve heard that the most Rosa you get to start is 4*.
I’m confused

Tomasz

Hi Crabnuts
Can You guide me step by step if possible what Ian the best way to set up Rosa. I have 3/4 sicarios required to create her. And hear a lot of option .
1 of them is to make exchanging sicarios powerful with 2 20% talents. But I’ve heard that the most Rosa you get to start is 4*.
I’m confused

CRABNUTZ

Rosa is best with double energy Traits, and either 2 perfect fire bomb talents or 2 perfect flashbang talents.