Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Finca Level 23...

Hello Everyone...
Finca level increased to level 23. Now additional 7th defensive Sicario and GD will be x7.... @CRABNUTZ where are you bro? What i said you before and see that's done.
Well now that's equality, justice. Well done @Chase - FTX Games Well done bro... Really Happy that my feedback was your future decision. Plus the game is now more challenging and even... @Khawar Mahmood @Usman

One thing i want to ask from Seniors, Will forta and Miguel's own talents be enough in level 23 finca to stop no deploy??? I mean, additional if we put nearby defense health or damage. Will forta miguel be able to defend finca from nodeploy with their initial talents with increase finca health and Gdx7? So that we get more strong defense.

And once again, thanks alot @Chase - FTX Games Bro.

Salman

Hello Everyone...
Finca level increased to level 23. Now additional 7th defensive Sicario and GD will be x7.... @CRABNUTZ where are you bro? What i said you before and see that's done.
Well now that's equality, justice. Well done @Chase - FTX Games Well done bro... Really Happy that my feedback was your future decision. Plus the game is now more challenging and even... @Khawar Mahmood @Usman

One thing i want to ask from Seniors, Will forta and Miguel's own talents be enough in level 23 finca to stop no deploy??? I mean, additional if we put nearby defense health or damage. Will forta miguel be able to defend finca from nodeplo with their initial talents with increase finca health and Gdx7? So that we get morr strong defense.

And once again, thanks alot @Chase - FTX Games Bro.
DEATH LEAKS :D

Margarito

The health on finca 23 is 420k roughly, with additional bonus your pushing closer to 500k...that should stop most nd and if it doesnt oh well, you cant have a fix for everything.

KaNo

Finca health is now 420,000 plus max bonus of 63,000 = 483,000 total.

Missile now go to level 24, Firebomb to level 20, Flashbang to level 9 and so on. I believe everything In training camp goes 2 levels up.

Last edited:

CRABNUTZ

Sorry, I was busy no deploying and short deploying gdx7. I'm kind of lost as to what this update has to do with me? @Dęăťh fřóm Ąbøvĕ you think this update is because of your suggestion on May 29th? C'mon man. Curb your narcissism. Although I understand that my name in your mouth provides you with a heightened sense of worth, it seems as if you're reaching a lil bit, doesn't it?

CDCD42ED-1CB6-4004-993A-A1F239EB337B.jpeg
E7085410-2B83-416E-9A57-FDC65BF0CC87.jpeg
D7BA217F-8464-4116-A769-AEC69B09A036.jpeg

Sorry, I was busy no deploying and short deploying gdx7. I'm kind of lost as to what this update has to do with me? @Dęăťh fřóm Ąbøvĕ you think this update is because of your suggestion on May 29th? C'mon man. Curb your narcissism. Although I understand that my name in your mouth provides you with a heightened sense of worth, it seems as if you're reaching a lil bit, doesn't it?

View attachment 2411 View attachment 2412 View attachment 2413
@CRABNUTZ dont post after attack pics kid. Show first x7 GD then attack and take screenshots. I can post thousands of screenshot attacking weak opponents on no deploy. LOL

@CRABNUTZ leave everything. Tell me where are your la quicas? How are they doing??? Didnt see them again??? you using Diegos now??? And 1.30 hours have past. It seems like you are working hard but couldn't find one opponent in 1.30 hours to attack with x7GD... Now if you send after 1.30 hours it will be useless...

Last edited:

His lordship

@CRABNUTZ leave everything. Tell me where are your la quicas? How are they doing??? Didnt see them again??? you using Diegos now??? And 1.30 hours have past. It seems like you are workinh hard but could find one opponent in 1.30 hours to attack with x7GD... Now if you send after 1.30 hours it will be useless...
I have to say you're coming across as somewhat desperate here my friend.

CRABNUTZ

@Dęăťh fřóm Ąbøvĕ, a couple of sayings come to mind...

"It's better to be quiet and be thought of as an idiot, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

Or perhaps "never argue with an idiot, because they'll pull you down to their level and beat you with experience!"

I think both are quite relevant here, unlike you :rolleyes:

CRABNUTZ

Oh oh oh crabby crabby .... youre so full of sh#t friend... a first class arrogant f#ck ... look at my pics ... i can attack a 7th sic base ... wow ... big boy
Hey sweetheart! I was beginning to get worried about you! The guy standing next to you in the picture looks like the type that would be violent towards women, especially a pretty blonde such as yourself. Glad to see you're still alive and kicking, Miss Patricia! :)

Ashish Manral

View attachment 2411 View attachment 2412 View attachment 2413
Couple of weeks ago, you were saying no deploy is for kids and has no strategy(click click click) - thanking ftx for Miguel....now ur doing the same. What happened to your flash squad?? Too tough for upgraded bases?? lol..u r gonna extinct like this game in no time brother.