Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Skill Event

Jody

Hey there guys!

Its the second skill event I do in the last past month or so and I have noticed that I only get from all the earned chests the same skill repeated over and over. We use to get almost one whole set or at least a different skill in each chest from the same set.

Any other players out there experiencing the same?

@Chase - FTX Games - FTX Games can you in-light us on why?

Shank

Hey there guys!

Its the second skill event I do in the last past month or so and I have noticed that I only get from all the earned chests the same skill repeated over and over. We use to get almost one whole set or at least a different skill in each chest from the same set.

Any other players out there experiencing the same?

@Chase - FTX Games - FTX Games can you in-light us on why?
The very first event I didnt get a full set of big bang and it made me pretty irritated. You've just had better luck than most, it's been like this since Day 1 for me.

Jody

Hey there Shank!

I must have been lucky then, last two events I just got same skill in all the chests.. wasn't normal until now at least for me..

LVMonkey

Hey there Shank!

I must have been lucky then, last two events I just got same skill in all the chests.. wasn't normal until now at least for me..
It doesn't guarantee that you get an entire set of skills, just that you have the opportunity to. That being said I have never received a complete set of skills from any event, but I have definitely received different skills in the set. I've never received the same skill repeatedly with no others appearing.

Jody

Well, must have been lucky for a long while, and now that must have changed ;)

Jody

@lamaJ what do you mean ?

About talents there are two different percentage discounts? I believe, ate least from my experience.