Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The most EPIC war in narcos history is brewing...

CRABNUTZ

B9429DBF-F6BD-450C-87E2-1B8DB64D7764.jpeg
Do you have what it takes to go against the best of the best and succeed?! 7 full blown defense sics. No Miguels, no fortas! No fire bombs or missiles to the Finca! Full deploy! War starts this Friday morning eastern standard time. Italy One vs NoBull, 45 vs 45. Are you worthy of being one of the 90?!

CRABNUTZ

Yeah. Thanks FTX. Rescheduled for September 14th now. @Neon234 as it stands now, it would be Finca 23 only. However, I'm open to allowing lower Finca levels, as long as it's reciprocated by our friends at Italy One.

Neon234

Ok. We've got two interested players. Me and another one. Both level 58 with Finca 23, TC24, Squad 23. We'll join before the war starts. You can check and take your decision.

Yeah. Thanks FTX. Rescheduled for September 14th now. @Neon234 as it stands now, it would be Finca 23 only. However, I'm open to allowing lower Finca levels, as long as it's reciprocated by our friends at Italy One.

DDRR

The new update will make it possible for anyone to watch the battle.
Only 100 gold per hour ;)

Ice cream

I hope you filmed this war guys.It must be sensation.I can upload videos on my youtube if you want :)
/user/kuprivetkakdila/

His lordship

FTX are you reading this? Players are being forced to arrange their own wars and change the rules simply because you've refused to implement simple changes we've asked for countless times, e.g. use attack sicarios only once in wars to prevent no-deploy attacks x3, ensure more than 10 v 10 players involved.

Anyway, sounds like a blast and good luck to both cartels :)

junglister

Hi guys! This event sounds amazig!! I'm just wondering how you are able to set up a war with specific cartel at specific time. Is There any option for that?
Thx & cheers!

His lordship

Hi guys! This event sounds amazig!! I'm just wondering how you are able to set up a war with specific cartel at specific time. Is There any option for that?
Thx & cheers!
there's not an official way. But you can do it by ensuring both cartels have same number of players opted in for war, similar compound level. Then they will communicate outside the game to make sure they both press the war search button at the same time. Chances are then very high they will get paired off.

junglister

Ma
there's not an official way. But you can do it by ensuring both cartels have same number of players opted in for war, similar compound level. Then they will communicate outside the game to make sure they both press the war search button at the same time. Chances are then very high they will get paired off.
Many thx for The trip!!!

CRABNUTZ

Thanks to everyone on both sides that came together to make this happen! It proved very difficult logistically to try and amass 50 on both sides, and we fell a little short of that goal. However, as far as firepower, it was still by far the most epic war narcos has ever seen! Hopefully all the top and mid level cartels take notice, and we can change the landscape of the game and get away from these small no deploy / short deploy wars that no one enjoys

Helpit

I would like that. But seriously it Will never hapen, since some players dont know how to play with deploy. But deploy is more fun. Still remenber wars when they were with more than just 10 vs 10 and nota just no deploy. A lot more fun.

ELpatron50

No Deploy is Outlawed.

Full deploy epic wars huh don't think @CRABNUTZ it's all about
cracking balls.

Losers are for Losers
Loser1 v.s. Loser2
Loser Cartel War brewing Full Deploy !