Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Roulette experiment, failed miserably.

Doods1985

So , after experiencing some many roulettes tries throughout the year, on the hope to get the stars for gold (lol silly me), or at least 250 gold, or humble me just a 5 stars sicario to feel the cheerful moment that if won something. But every, single, time! I fail to get anything but contracts or that skill that i have already or some platas .

So ,ive decided to increase the chances of winning. By participating in the last roulette event BUT not spending any tokens on spins , till the next roullete event comes and I add both tokens togther and see.

Ive acquired 865 tokens, and start rolling. And guess what ? Yup , you are right my poor narcos fellas . Nothing .

Totally of what I've got are what I've mentioned above , no matter how I try I still get a low level skills , 1 star sicarios or some platas .
Not even single gold
Not even single high rank sicario
Not even single dice
And so on and so forth

Let alone stars haha , I have better chances to impregnate a pink colored unicorn than getting a star.

I had 6 sicarios, 4 (1 star) immediate win yeyyy , and 2 (3 stars) "from contracts" -imagine how many spins I had till I accumulated enough contracts.

Speaking of which , WHY sometimes when I hit the (spin) button it gives me the (you gained xxx experience cards) message IMMEDIATLY once I clicked before the roll starts? it's just like it /knows\ il land on contracts and it acts accordingly despite the spin animation. Hmmmm. Not rigged at all.

Why you just don't call it (MARIO SURPRIZE BOXES) , click the box and see what's inside, instead of this what so called (roulette) that gives you predetermined prizes beforehand!? What's this? Amusement play-box for 7 years old kids ?

Il leave you with my screenshots, once before I start and once at my last spin, plus my magnificent 6 sicarios , Soon IL be having 600 sicarios HOORAY -.- !

Screenshot_20180724-144727_1.jpg
Screenshot_20180724-231659_1.jpg
Screenshot_20180724-231718_1.jpg
Screenshot_20180724-231725_1.jpg

Kayzer

I thought u couldn’t save tokens for future roulette events that’s news to me

Doods1985

I thought u couldn’t save tokens for future roulette events that’s news to me
Well I thought it's obvious thing, since you don't always spin, you sometimes "swap rewards" and it costs 6 tokens, which leaves you most of the times with odd numbers of tokens .
Plus people who don't finish the event fully also don't end up with an even number of tokens so eventually you'll have tokens left for next event.

Slik

I got 300 gold on final spin of free tokens. Also won quite a bit of plata

Doods1985

I got 300 gold on final spin of free tokens. Also won quite a bit of plata
I know some people do win things sometimes , but the odds are really REALLY thin, I've never won anything great from these roulettes , never. I remember one time I got 25 dices that's it.
It's not very complimenting if the chances are that thin , even for 40+ spins at one session and I still get nothing. Plus it's kinda rigged you know? I couldve swore it has something to do with your gold purchases, like if a player is kind of spender her gets better rewards, or the opposite . I don't know, but what I know it doesn't sounds right.

Kayzer

I think we have much urgent problems like the league but fixing the odds on the roulette it’s something they should fix as well

Anonymous

So , after experiencing some many roulettes tries throughout the year, on the hope to get the stars for gold (lol silly me), or at least 250 gold, or humble me just a 5 stars sicario to feel the cheerful moment that if won something. But every, single, time! I fail to get anything but contracts or that skill that i have already or some platas .

So ,ive decided to increase the chances of winning. By participating in the last roulette event BUT not spending any tokens on spins , till the next roullete event comes and I add both tokens togther and see.

Ive acquired 865 tokens, and start rolling. And guess what ? Yup , you are right my poor narcos fellas . Nothing .

Totally of what I've got are what I've mentioned above , no matter how I try I still get a low level skills , 1 star sicarios or some platas .
Not even single gold
Not even single high rank sicario
Not even single dice
And so on and so forth

Let alone stars haha , I have better chances to impregnate a pink colored unicorn than getting a star.

I had 6 sicarios, 4 (1 star) immediate win yeyyy , and 2 (3 stars) "from contracts" -imagine how many spins I had till I accumulated enough contracts.

Speaking of which , WHY sometimes when I hit the (spin) button it gives me the (you gained xxx experience cards) message IMMEDIATLY once I clicked before the roll starts? it's just like it /knows\ il land on contracts and it acts accordingly despite the spin animation. Hmmmm. Not rigged at all.

Why you just don't call it (MARIO SURPRIZE BOXES) , click the box and see what's inside, instead of this what so called (roulette) that gives you predetermined prizes beforehand!? What's this? Amusement play-box for 7 years old kids ?

Il leave you with my screenshots, once before I start and once at my last spin, plus my magnificent 6 sicarios , Soon IL be having 600 sicarios HOORAY -.- !

View attachment 2507 View attachment 2508 View attachment 2509 View attachment 2510
Yeah bud, It's randomly fixed to give you absolute --!

Last edited by a moderator:

Revilo

Nothing happens without spending gold I believe.
q.e.d. (quod erat demonstrandum) ;)

Roulette Wheel.jpg

114 spins (=2.280 tokens) later:
27x Sebastian contracts
27x Counter skill III
24x (BBE) Stun skill III
23x Armor Plate
9x 5k Plata
4x 1* Bruto
0x 6* Alan
0x Jackpot
0x 20 Gold
0x 250 Gold

did 7 more spins for 665 gold (1st was only 65 gold because of 7 token left):
1st SPIN = 250 gold
3rd SPIN = 20 gold
7th SPIN = 6* Alan

Neon234

That must be 5 Months of tokens saved! Thanks for posting your strategy. Except Jackpot and gold, other rewards are achievable using free tokens. You must be unlucky to miss out on Alan's.

Probably you could have swapped roullete rewards and found another combo which gives your desired sicarios. I've got many 6*, 5* sics in that way. In 5 spins if i didn't get desired ones, I change the wheel.

q.e.d. (quod erat demonstrandum) ;)

View attachment 2577

114 spins (=2.280 tokens) later:
27x Sebastian contracts
27x Counter skill III
24x (BBE) Stun skill III
23x Armor Plate
9x 5k Plata
4x 1* Bruto
0x 6* Alan
0x Jackpot
0x 20 Gold
0x 250 Gold

did 7 more spins for 665 gold (1st was only 65 gold because of 7 token left):
1st SPIN = 250 gold
3rd SPIN = 20 gold
7th SPIN = 6* Alan

Rachel.

Meh, nothing good on the wheel anyway really. Gold is there, I guess, but we all know you'll almost always spend more than you win.

The raids aren't even fun anymore. It's kinda like work. Dangit, I've got to do the raid again, grrr. Lol. And with all the useless crap on the wheel, I'll pass on this stupid raid.

Sics just seem to pile up. It doesn't take long and before you know it, you'll have tons of Alans and whatever else you want without spending gold anyway.

Ftx, are you listening? Maybe consider revamping this crap someday and make it worth doing, please.

Neon234

Roullete is Rigged. They gave it in writing!

They use formulas to decide rewards.

IMG_20180918_221542.JPG

TheBaron

Of course the result is determined by the time you push the button, you just see it way later after the long-- animation. That doesn't mean it's rigged, don't get confused. Indeed, the odds to get something good are pretty thin and definitely FTX should do something about it. I have had some pretty bad and some pretty good rewards in general; there were events that I got truly nothing but some bad skills and plata and others like the last one (thank god!) that got me buncha Scorpions, 6* Butcher and 6* Brone. Anyways, free stuff is always welcome, even more when you get nice things but it I guess it also s4cks when you get nothing..

ipasher

Dunno what are you talking about. Even if it’s rigged it is a cool way to receive dices. Spent like 6k gold trying to catch 3 stars prize ;) , received another 2-3k gold, only 1 star, a pair hundreds dices - my main hunting aim, hundreds of platas, and a headache (5 or 6 nice 5 blue star sicarios for whom I still can’t catch talents)

Doods1985

Dunno what are you talking about. Even if it’s rigged it is a cool way to receive dices. Spent like 6k gold trying to catch 3 stars prize ;) , received another 2-3k gold, only 1 star, a pair hundreds dices - my main hunting aim, hundreds of platas, and a headache (5 or 6 nice 5 blue star sicarios for whom I still can’t catch talents)
So you spent 6k gold and got "three" successful spins each one with a star , and mostly all of us are spinning since this feature first implemnted and didnt even got a single star . So what you are telling me to go and try with gold to earn gold or otherwise my chances are really thin-to-none ? Cool

Couple hundred of dices as well ?

Man , and 5-6 blue sicarios ??

Sounds like a dream here , could you provide video next time the event happens , wed LOVE to see even 50% of the mentioned above. Even tho its irrelevant anyway since we HAVE to spend gold anyway . .

Maybe the game stop giving us hope In rouellete stars and let none-paying players have usuall prizes and who buys gold gets different set of prizes. I think that way everyone should be happy and all get to chose if the whole event worth trying to begin with :):)

ipasher

So you spent 6k gold and got "three" successful spins each one with a star , and mostly all of us are spinning since this feature first implemnted and didnt even got a single star . So what you are telling me to go and try with gold to earn gold or otherwise my chances are really thin-to-none ? Cool

Couple hundred of dices as well ?

Man , and 5-6 blue sicarios ??

Sounds like a dream here , could you provide video next time the event happens , wed LOVE to see even 50% of the mentioned above. Even tho its irrelevant anyway since we HAVE to spend gold anyway . .

Maybe the game stop giving us hope In rouellete stars and let none-paying players have usuall prizes and who buys gold gets different set of prizes. I think that way everyone should be happy and all get to chose if the whole event worth trying to begin with :):)
"Spent like 6k gold trying to catch 3 stars prize ;) , received another 2-3k gold, only 1 star" Where you've seen that I received 3 stars? o_O It's not a dream, just some table spins to find table with required prizes and some gold. Of course you'll lose more gold, than you receive, but still "a pair hundreds dices - my main hunting aim" is better than opening chests with skills and dices

Doods1985

"Spent like 6k gold trying to catch 3 stars prize ;) , received another 2-3k gold, only 1 star" Where you've seen that I received 3 stars? o_O It's not a dream, just some table spins to find table with required prizes and some gold. Of course you'll lose more gold, than you receive, but still "a pair hundreds dices - my main hunting aim" is better than opening chests with skills and dices
My bad, I've read that as if you got 3 stars .

You are right, also dice is my best aim towards roullete event, but still failing every -- time .

Still tho ur lucky with what uve got , and my point still stands for the rest , we have to spend gold to get anything good , I mean couple hundred of dices as still kind-of a dream to have you know how hard these are (even with buyable chests) :rolleyes: , and blue sicarios, never had any, or maybe once I really can't recall , been trying since ever..

Hope the game starts to equalize some of the features. This roulette thing isn't massive issue but it was worth mentioning.