Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

No Save!

Helpline5815

I tried chapter 1 and lost progress, so I played until it ended and found that you need to buy the rest of the chapters which both made me angry so i quit until pay and gave the benefit of the doubt, the game is decent and I love the show even though the game isn't like and isn't as good as other grade like this one. I bought the season pass and when I went to do chapter 2 my last progress wouldn't save and I had to start all over, play until it let me but it, then not be able to play chapter 2 before replaying 1. I'm very upset since I wasted money on this and can't take advantage of the new content without starting all over, no breaks marathon run which I have no time for. No developer response to my fix request and Google won't help me. Please help me!

BenOG

Administrator
It is true when you uninstall this game all of your progress goes too. When you reinstall, though your progress may be gone, any purchases you made will be still granted. Once you play through the first chapter the others will be unlocked and ready for you to play too.

Helpline5815

It is true when you uninstall this game all of your progress goes too. When you reinstall, though your progress may be gone, any purchases you made will be still granted. Once you play through the first chapter the others will be unlocked and ready for you to play too.
But I never uninstalled and reinstalled the game, I had it installed all along and even had a profile. There needs to be an option to skip that and go to the next chapter and save your progress through Facebook or Google. This game and the season pass was a ripoffr and I regret buying it and playing so far and it pains me to say so and sorry for the hurtful words but it's true. I want my money back! And please fix the game, I do love it.

Helpline5815

Thanks, if I have any further feedback I will be sure to relay it. Now, what do I need to do to get my money back for the practically useless to me at the moment season pass?! I emailed the developers with no response and I contacted Google and they refused my request! Please help me, this is very upsetting! If you can help me, I'll even better the review I made on Google as well and thank and appreciate you for it!
Thank you for your feedback, I will relay it to our development team.