Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Update - December 2018

Neon234

@Ben - FTX Games

Can we expect improvements in any of the following? Either in this update or in the next two months?

- War matchmaking
- Daily Rewards beyond 300 days.
- Inactive Capo Change
- Friendly attacks on compound & Players in your own cartel.
- Setting up sicario squad combinations (like trucks for war attacks) for different type of attacks.
- Finca 24 or 25
- Easier interface to track the list of pending revenges on player bases.

Thamer

Ancient suggestions we wish to see implemented

- War matchmaking
- Inactive Capo Change
- Setting up sicario squad combinations (like trucks for war attacks) for different type of attacks.
- Finca 24 or 25
- Easier interface to track the list of pending revenges on player bases

zecke2

@Ben - FTX Games @Chase - FTX Games
This is not really your serious or ??? Are you kidding us? Again a week break for this crap. I thought you learned from the November update. Why do we actually spend money ?
WHERE IS THE UPDATE? ? ?
I hope now its over and no one gives you more money until you bring out a good update.
Why nobody from dev team listen to the players.
In real life they would have been thrown out long ago.
PLEASE @all players .. Don't spend money till ftx makes his homework and give us a good usefully update.
I am very angry and disappointed.
Answered is recommended please.

BenOG

Administrator
- War matchmaking
This system is constantly being reviewed by the development team and small tweaks are implemented without required game updates.

This was a way to reward players that were interested in the long game, no plans in the works to lengthen this feature.

- Inactive Capo Change
This has been a talked about request for some time now. The Right-hand rank has all the powers that the Capo does.

Lots of buzz on this topic, I have passed it along to the development team for review.

A good idea that has been passed to the development team. We have had multiple requests for this feature.

- Finca 24 or 25
Finca 24 is coming, along with all the upgrades that come with the new Finca level.

- Easier interface to track the list of pending revenges on player bases.
Request heard, will pass along to development team too.

BenOG

Administrator
Coz apparently the first sicario coming on global offers is Serena. --. One week break for this?
I have spoken to the development team this morning and was let in that the week break was needed to implement new changes that will be unveiled in weeks to come.

copyninja

@Ben - FTX Games @Chase - FTX Games
This is not really your serious or ??? Are you kidding us? Again a week break for this crap. I thought you learned from the November update. Why do we actually spend money ?
WHERE IS THE UPDATE? ? ?
I hope now its over and no one gives you more money until you bring out a good update.
Why nobody from dev team listen to the players.
In real life they would have been thrown out long ago.
PLEASE @all players .. Don't spend money till ftx makes his homework and give us a good usefully update.
I am very angry and disappointed.
Answered is recommended please.
Chill your beans. Don't have to be upset if you understand the situation.

If you're not familiar with app development, there's an update on the client, which is the app installed locally on the phone. This are usually bug fixes on the apps and preparing the way for them to release new and exciting things from their servers. Usually this causes incompatibilities between players when attacking each other if they have different versions.

Updating the client app is dependent on players to get it from app store, which is also dependent on Google/Apple on how fast they make it available. So there are things that's not on game provider's control.

I think the 1 week break from war is to prevent attack incompatibilities. As far as I know the rest of the game still works... E.g raid, sicario challenge, clearing your map.

copyninja

This has been a talked about request for some time now. The Right-hand rank has all the powers that the Capo does.
I think the issue here is there isn't a way to remove the Capo. Some have invested a lot on the compound just to give up the cartel because Capo didn't pass down the title.

zecke2

Chill your beans. Don't have to be upset if you understand the situation.

If you're not familiar with app development, there's an update on the client, which is the app installed locally on the phone. This are usually bug fixes on the apps and preparing the way for them to release new and exciting things from their servers. Usually this causes incompatibilities between players when attacking each other if they have different versions.

Updating the client app is dependent on players to get it from app store, which is also dependent on Google/Apple on how fast they make it available. So there are things that's not on game provider's control.

I think the 1 week break from war is to prevent attack incompatibilities. As far as I know the rest of the game still works... E.g raid, sicario challenge, clearing your map.

what do I not understand?
I know what an update is and how it works.
I realize that it takes a little more time with different operating systems or that each player must install the update.
BUT a week no cartel wars is too much for that.
and yes you are right. the game is still working ;)
BUT where is the announced exciting update with the new features. I do not see anything yet.
no new buildings, weapons or any ideas proposed by the community.
only christmas trees and presents. little bit or??
in the past there were real updates with new features. Today we only get a new loading screens aso.
ftx should not sweeten our holidays but make the game interesting again.
With this update you have messed up the christmas days.
I only hear that the ideas are proposed to the development team. bla bla bla. i heard it about many many month :(
WHEN will something finally be implemented.
I stick to it the last two updates were a joke.
something like that does not deserve the name update.
if you read the forum and other social media about this game you should know that i am not alone with my opinion.
open your eyes !!
ftx must release a real big update soon or most paying players say good bye.

copyninja

I realize that it takes a little more time with different operating systems or that each player must install the update.
BUT a week no cartel wars is too much for that.
No war for a week is boring, yes, I agree to that!

BUT where is the announced exciting update with the new features. I do not see anything yet.
no new buildings, weapons or any ideas proposed by the community.
Patience, my friend. I think it's mentioned before new Finca 24 is coming maybe they will sweeten the deal and release a new unit too. Some kind of tank maybe?

I was explaining that the your app updates allow them to release new upcoming updates from their servers.
WHEN will something finally be implemented.
I stick to it the last two updates were a joke.
something like that does not deserve the name update.
New Guerillas, weekly raids, new type of raids, finca 23, Bounty Hunt, updated tournament league and statues are nice update and additions over the past year. I disliked the sicario challenge tho. But yeah my point being there are quite a lot that was achieved from my perspective.

If you compare this to Army of Heroes which this game engine was based on, there's huge difference in terms of additions they've added. I stopped playing AoH after 2 weeks because it's a far cry compared to Narcos.

if you read the forum and other social media about this game you should know that i am not alone with my opinion.
open your eyes !!
Stop hanging out with negative nancies or you'll become like them too. Look at the brighter side of the bigger picture. A game cant' evolve too fast or casual players will lose interest, and they can't move too slow or we lose interest too. IMHO, it's going steadily.

zecke2

Patience, my friend. I think it's mentioned before new Finca 24 is coming maybe they will sweeten the deal and release a new unit too. Some kind of tank maybe?
why is finca 24 not already there? training camp 24 is already there.
please sweeten us with the free dice ;)
and please do not introduce new offense sicarios or troups.it would be better to release something good for the defense . there is a huge hiccup. more sicarios and / or new defense weapons are a good way.
btw. finca immune against all airstrikes is a must have for more and better gameplay.
if ftx will not give the finca more health points then increases the percentages of forta and miguel or their talents drastically.

I was explaining that the your app updates allow them to release new upcoming updates from their servers.
I'm curious . is finally time

New Guerillas, weekly raids, new type of raids, finca 23, Bounty Hunt, updated tournament league and statues are nice update and additions over the past year. I disliked the sicario challenge tho. But yeah my point being there are quite a lot that was achieved from my perspective.
guerilla buildings are ok but the defense buildings are not help really to protect fincas.
the raids are a nice gimmick but to easy. it wins only the player with the fastest wifi.
the roulette event is a nice joke. always the same result . this is never a coincidence game. it always comes out the same result when turning the wheel but hey we can buy new turns for money. p.e. i have Never won gold or a star since the event starts . strange ;)
tournament league is imo not fixed. players with different levels are not a good solution. in the lower levels its easier to make medals as in high level.that is not fair either.
Statues are ok if we did not have to spend so much money again. a normal player can not afford this anymore (buy extra attacks or plata). where is the challenge or the tactics? yes i know ... spend money of course.
yes ftx has already achieved a lot. to make more money !!

If you compare this to Army of Heroes which this game engine was based on, there's huge difference in terms of additions they've added. I stopped playing AoH after 2 weeks because it's a far cry compared to Narcos.
you're right. is a lousy copy of narcos.

Stop hanging out with negative nancies or you'll become like them too. Look at the brighter side of the bigger picture. A game cant' evolve too fast or casual players will lose interest, and they can't move too slow or we lose interest too. IMHO, it's going steadily.
I am actually a happy and positive person. I've been playing narcos almost since the beginning and have already witnessed many debates here. and that's exactly why I'm so negative. it was here in the forum or support always pointed to the abuses or errors. There is almost never anything happening or only ftx bringing in more money. earn money is ok but what is going on here is really greedy. example why is there no solution for no deploy?? give finca much health points or immune against airstrikes ! but hey we bring out new sicarios and make more money lol.
why on earth did we actually have a cartel port or what has become of the resource boat?
the cartels could use new buildings or new capo club extensions. why is there no toxico extension? why no layout safing as in normal game?
why no defense veteran sics
high level players need new things to build.
the player needs dice for everything. Nobody can afford that for all the sicarios in the game. Make bases where you get a fixed number of dice and do not these ridiculous 5 dice.
There are so many things I could address that would help the game. you can read everything here in the forum. And Ftx would still earn a lot of money but with happier players.
I hope the game is not developing too slowly. I have met many good players in the two years and had to witness how many have stopped. it was almost always due to the bad support or further development of the game. but most have given up because the game devours too much money.
if ftx finally fixes the errors and make the balancing good I would not always get upset :)

btw. I love the game and I want it to be great again

sorry for my english ;) ;)

MrBakoBullyz

- No changes in bounty
- Nothing special with daily logins.
- One old sic got relaunched till now, which keeps happening every week anyways.

What's new in this update? Atleast we had a new statue and new sics with the last big update?

New Update was to charge more gold for speeds ups for bounty Hunt targets and losing craft materials for bounty strikes & crafted bounty strikes when you go to another Cartel which makes no sense to "merge" for chest event & you also lose crafted bounty strikes if you don't use em the day you crafted em. What an Update. Thanks @Chase - FTX Games & @Ben - FTX Games

Neon234

New Update was to charge more gold for speeds ups for bounty Hunt targets and losing craft materials for bounty strikes & crafted bounty strikes when you go to another Cartel which makes no sense to "merge" for chest event & you also lose crafted bounty strikes if you don't use em the day you crafted em. What an Update. Thanks @Chase - FTX Games & @Ben - FTX Games
Couple of weeks back, they changed the warning text description which comes when we leave a cartel. I think we lost all bounty materials and attacks since then. Not because of last week's big update.(I haven't switched to another cartel after the big update but I lost them which I switched cartels yesterday. Few people who switched before the big update have already lost them long back)

It's just that we didn't have bounty event after Nov 5th to attract our attention on this issue.

zecke2

@Ben - FTX Games @Chase - FTX Games why you don't help us.
I have really thought with a second mod this forum bring us more clarification.
You can not just change the rules.
You have to enlighten the players before you change something.
sorry that I am so negative again but you can see why.
PLEASE mods.... Not only read the question and threads. Help is needed.
And yes we have mailed the support many times :)

Lost_gravity

Does it help creating a new cartel
Couple of weeks back, they changed the warning text description which comes when we leave a cartel. I think we lost all bounty materials and attacks since then. Not because of last week's big update.(I haven't switched to another cartel after the big update but I lost them which I switched cartels yesterday. Few people who switched before the big update have already lost them long back)

It's just that we didn't have bounty event after Nov 5th to attract our attention on this issue.
IN short you meant, FTX -- up once again.. I assume, you created a new cartel and moved your members out hoping to break d algorithm.. didnt u. lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Neon234

@Ben - FTX Games

Only One question.

Can we save multiple squad combinations After the new update?

This system is constantly being reviewed by the development team and small tweaks are implemented without required game updates.

@Ben - FTX Games

Only One question.

Can we save multiple squad combinations After the new update?

This was a way to reward players that were interested in the long game, no plans in the works to lengthen this feature.

Lots of buzz on this topic, I have passed it along to the development team for review.

A good idea that has been passed to the development team. We have had multiple requests for this feature.

Finca 24 is coming, along with all the upgrades that come with the new Finca level.

Request heard, will pass along to development team too.