Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Warden Tower !

What you think?

• Total voters

Ice cream

I would like to ask why the new tower is offered only for 61lvl and higher? Flashbang is already available at 6vl finca and presents the same problem as at high levels. I would like the tower to be introduced for everyone from 6lvl finca.

Didey

Ice Cream, FTX Games and my fellow Narcosians,

If some people disagree with that, can you explain at least why ?
I think it is obvious that warden should be given to every levels to make this game more competitive (like « +1 defense sicario for all ! » ).
At the moment, all 61+ lvl can say thank you to FTX Games (not my case, so ...). In my opinion Warden is the first step to a good gameplay. I hope new changes will come to fix boring units compo (= always full flacos or full torchers).
Good luck have fun,

[C4L]i for life

Renan

No don't invite them to over complicate things for players level 53 and below, we're good thanks.

P2np

Allow me the expresion.vaya -- you've done put that tower.Most level 58 onwards will leave the game. Embarrassing

Last edited by a moderator:

Neon234

I would like to ask why the new tower is offered only for 61lvl and higher? Flashbang is already available at 6vl finca and presents the same problem as at high levels. I would like the tower to be introduced for everyone from 6lvl finca.
Incase if you haven't heard of this, Warden tower Kid removes flash on each building one by one in a matter of few seconds. It means that you can't use Bigbang effects of flash to even destroy defenses using missiles/Bombs.

There has to be an incentive for players to reach the 60s. Having complicated stuff like this for lower levels will only reduce the interest levels of players.

BenOG

Administrator
I don't really understand the poll here. The first two posts seem to be against the new Warden Tower, yet voted 'yes', and then all of the 'no' are people that haven't weighed in on this thread save for two posters.

There has to be an incentive for players to reach the 60s. Having complicated stuff like this for lower levels will only reduce the interest levels of players.
No don't invite them to over complicate things for players level 53 and below, we're good thanks.
Both of these posts are spot on. There is high-level defense needed and the Warden Tower was created to help this, along with the extra Sicario slot.

Jae Atkins85

The need for higher defense i get, the increased finca health sure no problem, additional sic we can live with.

With that said the warden tower's abilities are a extemely excessive. You have managed to stop no deploy which is great, but in the process you have made deploying -- near impossible.
Flash teams are ineffective, bbe is ineffective as well.

Essentially the developers have killed off all viable attack strategies.
Missile became ineffective/ less effective with forta.
Firebomb suffered the same fate with miguel
Now flash/bbe with the tower.

We are pretty well forced to spend on the new prop skill to remain competitve. When will enough be enough?

Literally thousands of dollars wasted on skills/talents and dice.

ElCapiton

One hundred percent spot on. Excessive is an understatement.

They can shove that propaganda skill where the sun doesn’t shine.

Great business decision FTX. The next time I want to destroy my business’ profit margin I’ll contact you guys. Well done.

If at least one of you actually played this game you would understand why most of us have our knickers in a knot and understand why we are legitimately agitated by this stupid introduction of the warden tower.

I’ve said enough good luck with it.

#gothehorde #goatsrule #miloisproperrrr

The need for higher defense i get, the increased finca health sure no problem, additional sic we can live with.

With that said the warden tower's abilities are a extemely excessive. You have managed to stop no deploy which is great, but in the process you have made deploying **** near impossible.
Flash teams are ineffective, bbe is ineffective as well.

Essentially the developers have killed off all viable attack strategies.
Missile became ineffective/ less effective with forta.
Firebomb suffered the same fate with miguel
Now flash/bbe with the tower.

We are pretty well forced to spend on the new prop skill to remain competitve. When will enough be enough?

Literally thousands of dollars wasted on skills/talents and dice.

Last edited:

El Padrino

I don't really understand the poll here. The first two posts seem to be against the new Warden Tower, yet voted 'yes', and then all of the 'no' are people that haven't weighed in on this thread save for two posters.

Both of these posts are spot on. There is high-level defense needed and the Warden Tower was created to help this, along with the extra Sicario slot.
Both of these posts are so wrong. The warden tower is a disincentive to advance. My advice to all players below level 57/58 is don’t advance beyond here. Everyone who is up against the warden tower is going to quit.

You have upgraded the Finca health and given another defense sic. If you hadn’t of given more levels on training camp and units, this would have been sufficient defense. This appears to be a blatant money grab but will work out to be the complete opposite.

Neon234

@Ben - FTX Games

Here are some alternatives you can execute immediately to give some scope for us to attack bases with warden towers.

A. Allow the Tower to Be flashed.
B. Remove FlashTime effects but allow Big Bang Effects
C. Launch some counter ability to Warden Tower in Helipad
D. Give Parca sic kind of effects where it won't be active after 15 secs of defending activities.

Otherwise it's very difficult to attack bases.

Last edited:

Chef Chick

T
One hundred percent spot on. Excessive is an understatement.

They can shove that propaganda skill where the sun doesn’t shine.

Great business decision FTX. The next time I want to destroy my business’ profit margin I’ll contact you guys. Well done.

If at least one of you actually played this game you would understand why most of us have our knickers in a knot and understand why we are legitimately agitated by this stupid introduction of the warden tower.

I’ve said enough good luck with it.

#gothehorde #goatsrule #miloisproperrrr
@Chase and them don’t care they never listen to us anyway. As long as they get their money that’s all that matters no cyustomer service online it seems or rather should I say no customer satisfaction with FTX... might as well give my account away as it’s useless now !!! That’s even if anyone will take it as honestly you can’t do anything but attack enemy bases and the computer generated ones not any players etc .

Egis

After they releast that tower I lost yesturday 3 players already 58 , 62 , 64 lvl they told guys we done , we have some gold left and do some speed ups and we deleting that game . Well done FTX

Marcos12

Basta non girare mai più soldi con frez. Prima i missili poi le bombe ora il frez. Avete stancato ..
[QUOTE = "Chef Chick, post: 54186, membro: 3132"] T

[USER = 1107] @Chase [/ USER] e a loro non importa che non ci ascolteranno mai. Finché ottengono i loro soldi è tutto ciò che conta, nessun servizio di cybershop online sembra o meglio non dire che la soddisfazione del cliente con FTX ... potrebbe anche dare il mio account di distanza perché è inutile ora !!! Questo è anche se qualcuno lo prenderà come onestamente non puoi fare altro che attaccare basi nemiche e quelli generati dal computer, non tutti i giocatori ecc. [/ QUOTE]
[QUOTE = "Chef Chick, post: 54186, membro: 3132"] T

[USER = 1107] @Chase [/ USER] e a loro non importa che non ci ascolteranno mai. Finché ottengono i loro soldi è tutto ciò che conta, nessun servizio di cybershop online sembra o meglio non dire che la soddisfazione del cliente con FTX ... potrebbe anche dare il mio account di distanza perché è inutile ora !!! Questo è anche se qualcuno lo prenderà come onestamente non puoi fare altro che attaccare basi nemiche e quelli generati dal computer, non tutti i giocatori ecc. [/ QUOTE]

CandyMan

You guys destroyed the game with this tower, after playing 2 years its crazy you have disabled flash teams with this new tower, you only needed to increase finca health and add more sics for defense but not this crazy thing

scarface

Hicieron una burrada.la torre debia tener efecto exclusivamente por la finca .asi mataste las esquadras freeze .por deplegar ta bien pero aSi no

Simone Cannella

Questi aggiornamenti sono disonesti ... Prima ** speso soldi per completare l'attacco con missili utilizzando Diego e Big Bang... a quel punto è uscita Forta... ** speso soldi per creare un attacco bombe e Big Bang ed è uscito Miguel... due settimane fa hai fatto uscire un'offerta da €60 con un sicario per le stordenti e adesso è uscita una torre che ne Annulla gli effetti... è diventato eccessivamente complicato abbattere un nemico se sei un livello over 60... ci sono molte perdite e non si recuperano abbastanza risorse... nel torneo settimanale mi trovo a competere con giocatori che sono inferiori di circa 30 livelli contro i quali non è possibile vincere se la gara è quella di fare più medaglie possibili... l'evento del sicario non ha nessuna logica... per avere un talento di quinto livello bisogna spendere 3000 lingotti e per i dadi è ancora peggio... ci sono molti giocatori che lamentano gli stessi disagi e credo sia arrivato il momento di ascoltarli.

UncleJimm

It looks like you have to build a new attacking squad with full Parca/David. Any reason to spend more money.

Vinnie Di Maggio

The game lacked defensive power options. As Jae said, most of the changes are good. But the warden tower ruins the balance and create a huge boost in defensive power.

As a level 56 player, I now know that I will stop upgrading and stay at level 57 because of the obvious imbalance you have to undergo when you reach level 61.

Rajoy155

Hello, the last update is the theme of being able to go up farm and put extra killer and such but the issue of the tower under my point of view is a huge piece of -- that Aveis stuck a good -- surely Aveis made for the players spend money to find hired assassins and talents to fight the tower but I think you're going to eat a milestone, I personally have 3 accounts which if the tower continues and you do not cancel it, they will stop being active and as I will go to a lot people I think you should look at the players once and not only your pocket, well if in a couple of weeks that does not disappear I'll leave the game a greeting