Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

You almost got the new upgrade right..

Anonymous

Im enjoying the game more but it's unbalanced.

Could you not add extra sic lvls past purple? Black star maybe..

You could you have released higher squad camp upgrades...

And up the cash reward from bases..

Simple things in my opinion

ElCapiton

I’m all for upgrades and improvements within the game @Ben - FTX Games but you know good and well this new warden tower is way overboard.

The cost benefit of playing is way out balanced. You can’t even attack a base with significant loss and like 99% of players on this forum have stated, it costs too much to recharge soldiers etc

Please do something about this. We’re all not speaking just for the sake of it just so we can hear our own voice.

I would really like some feedback @Ben - FTX Games it would be appreciated.

Fair enough the developers have introduced a new feature... but at what cost?

Krafty

I’m all for upgrades and improvements within the game @Ben - FTX Games but you know good and well this new warden tower is way overboard.

The cost benefit of playing is way out balanced. You can’t even attack a base with significant loss and like 99% of players on this forum have stated, it costs too much to recharge soldiers etc

Please do something about this. We’re all not speaking just for the sake of it just so we can hear our own voice.

I would really like some feedback @Ben - FTX Games it would be appreciated.

Fair enough the developers have introduced a new feature... but at what cost?
While you are wasting time trolling the forums, players are figuring out how to beat the tower.

ElCapiton

While you are wasting time trolling the forums, players are figuring out how to beat the tower.
Who said you couldn’t defeat a base with warden tower?! You can but at a considerable expense.

Trolling? Pfft... fool it’s called an evaluation on the current upgrades which you obviously haven’t a clue about.

Last edited:

Anonymous

Krafty, if you've got no useful ideas for better balancing, please don't comment. You're the one trolling here.

I started this thread to see if any other players had any ideas and that maybe ftx would listen.

Krafty

Insulting the FTX staff is not the best way to get them to listen. There is my “useful idea” for you ;)