Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Templates Team

Neon234

In your idea, one has to scout the base and then comeback and choose squad and press attack button. This can be avoided.

When we scout a base, there should be an icon on the left bottom side (near the current squad icons) which should directly open the truck menu. In that we can select the truck and choose the squad. Then directly press attack button on the right bottom side of the opponent base (Which is already existing).

Also, FTX should allow us to save three different troop combinations on the three trucks. Instead of instant troop regeneration (which is the case during wars and raid events), they can take their time as per the Troop parameters.

If that is done, we can hit three bases in a row (even if all troops die in each battle irrespective of success/failure)

@AxScorpio
@Ben - FTX Games

copyninja

This is my proposal that would help all the players. Which is yours?
The game is already filled with a lot of bad UI. We don't need more of that. It'll be better if there's some sort of version that allows you to pick your sicarios team like you pick your saved base layout.

A few examples:
1) scrolling a lot to hit revenges
2) scrolling a lot to assign sicarios
3) scrolling a lot to sell items

P.s... we also need you to have some sense of humor.

ELpatron50

I don't know if I have small hands like Trump, but my father fingers can't press those tiny buttons
How did you measure the deal this War is with your own damage calculator
which is unused for the current game version?

@Krafty used to LOADOUT in war games using the YARD now it can hold out at least 6 slots what a splendid
deal I can now load out my army using the Yard for outposts raids as well as player bases.
Your save SQUAD LOADOUT slots you figured out using Flash -Energy tactics or( FB+Scorpion NO DEPLOY add-on user)
can you explain this @April - FTX Games ?

Last edited:

Narcobuster

Neat idea @AxScorpio. Unfortunately i think it is a little too complex to roll out all in one go. It works with wars because wars are about getting in attacks and is a cartel v cartel. I would like some easier way to change Sicarios without having to go into the base every time, but if you wanted to change squads, you’d still have to wait for them to train anyway.

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
How did you measure the deal this War is with your own damage calculator
which is unused for the current game version?

@Krafty used to LOADOUT in war games using the YARD now it can hold out at least 6 slots what a splendid
deal I can now load out my army using the Yard for outposts raids as well as player bases.
Your save SQUAD LOADOUT slots you figured out using Flash -Energy tactics or( FB+Scorpion NO DEPLOY add-on user)
can you explain this @April - FTX Games ?
Hello Elpatron, my sincere apologies, but could you please rephrase your question? I want to be sure I understand what you need assistance with before seeking the answer.

Are you unsure of how the new Squad Loadout system works? Or do you have a suggestion for how we can improve it?

Apologies again for making you repeat yourself, I just want to be sure I can answer accurately.

KingJaziri

Well, i hope this doesnt only happen to me but when i switch squad with different troops, it REINFORCES all over again...and i left wondering what the point is in the first place!

Narcobuster

Well, i hope this doesnt only happen to me but when i switch squad with different troops, it REINFORCES all over again...and i left wondering what the point is in the first place!
Not sure if you’re talking about during raids or not, but the squad loadout system is definitely broken since the update. It doesnt seem to affect the game, more glitches and poor coding to be honest, but clearly FTX need some more update testers!!

ELpatron50

Hello Elpatron, my sincere apologies, but could you please rephrase your question? I want to be sure I understand what you need assistance with before seeking the answer.
Are you unsure of how the new Squad Loadout system works? Or do you have a suggestion for how we can improve it?
Apologies again for making you repeat yourself, I just want to be sure I can answer accurately.

o_O Tis alright no prob on the SQLoadout
I still wanna open the damage calculator I just can't find it anywhere