Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Don Neto in offer BOXES

dsounded

Jesus, this such an overkill. Spenders will have sort of 5 Netos which will dramatically change(ruin) the game.

I could have predicted anything but this. Looks more like final robbery of spenders before this game will shot down totally.

Narca

ftx, you gave no compensation for the last general blackout and besides, you add a gold trap with your cashier's chests, you have really acted badly ...

Gorilas

Nobody cares for our incovenience due to black out during chest .nightmare event and war
And of course ftx doesnt compensate our patience
Instead of all these ftx disappeared 94gold from my account
I ve sent mail via report an issue but still no respond...

It is clear that the previous blackout created some extra expenses for ftx
thats why they are selling don neto for the big spenders

i suggest to ftx to inform officialy the future players at the playstore that this game is only for spenders big or small

i am still expecting officially apologies and explanation for the friday night unscheduled shutdown with announcement in the game following with compensation as well
April's announcement here in the forum is positive but not enough.

that is how the serious companies acts in similar situations
that is how the serious companies respect and take care their customers/players

other online game companies acts as i mentioned before
But it seems that ftx is far away from these companies

ze roberto

@April - FTX Games
I want to know what you want?
why are you doing this?
now you ruined the game completely !!
if now comes the shield generator is the game at the end !!
Now the game is only playable for big spenders!
and many of them have stopped and quit. lol
when will the next update come? is there anything else for the offensive ??

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Instead of all these ftx disappeared 94gold from my account
I ve sent mail via report an issue but still no respond...
I have looked into this ticket and can see that our support team is working with the developer to find out what happened to your account. If you have waited more than 48 hours for a response you are always welcome to ask for an update, the team would be happy to provide. Simply hit "Reply" on the last email you received from them.

dsounded

I have looked into this ticket and can see that our support team is working with the developer to find out what happened to your account. If you have waited more than 48 hours for a response you are always welcome to ask for an update, the team would be happy to provide. Simply hit "Reply" on the last email you received from them.
I like the way you partially reply to users calls.