Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New update

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @Lucieam! This is a very good question. I have checked with the team and of course, we do still plan to bring the Shield Generator to player Bases. Unfortunately, I do not have an exact date as to when this will happen, but we are working on getting it ready as soon as possible.

My apologies for the wait.

Lucieam

Hello @Lucieam! This is a very good question. I have checked with the team and of course, we do still plan to bring the Shield Generator to player Bases. Unfortunately, I do not have an exact date as to when this will happen, but we are working on getting it ready as soon as possible.

My apologies for the wait.
Thanks April, but really don’t you know if this incoming update will introduce the new shield?

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Ah, my apologies, I didn't realize you were wondering about the next update in particular. No, the Shield Generator is not part of this update.

zecke2

Ah, my apologies, I didn't realize you were wondering about the next update in particular. No, the Shield Generator is not part of this update.
Can you please tell us WHY it takes so much time to bring the generator??
I really hope ftx bring us a good innovativ update that hold the players and safe the game.
BUT i think the update will be disappointing as always.
I have really thought that you April are a better mod as all the mods before and help us and ftx to make the game better and more balance but we need a wonder for that dream.
Gimme a other solution for the Davids disaster (smoke to Finca problem, I hope you know what I mean).
Wake up!!!
Milking the cow is over!!

Can you please tell us WHY it takes so much time to bring the generator??
I really hope ftx bring us a good innovativ update that hold the players and safe the game.
BUT i think the update will be disappointing as always.
I have really thought that you April are a better mod as all the mods before and help us and ftx to make the game better and more balance but we need a wonder for that dream.
Gimme a other solution for the Davids disaster (smoke to Finca problem, I hope you know what I mean).
Wake up!!!
Milking the cow is over!!
Ftx don’t want to solve David’s disaster that’s the truth...people have spent too much for David’s.. and don’t believe when they says” we will release update to improve game”
That’s a big lie!!
Want a solution?? Stop purchase hit em in the business

Last edited:

dsounded

Maybe something new with the league system ? You guys(admin stuff) asked me to wait(system will balance itself blah blah blah) half a year ago. And this weak I am going even to lower division. All the competitors are 53+ while I am lower.

You asked, I waited, but just in case - your algorithm stinks...

Taco

I hope everyone understands this is one of the best war games I've seen and I've seen plenty. Played almost everyone, Narcos is the best by far and the prices not heavy. I try to bring over big spenders I know from MS and GOW, these complaints are understandable but don't sweat the small stuff. They don't add stuff too fast so your money is gone, it's legit and I like it. No complaints here from a true gamer. I just want to ask for quicker better priced packages like I had 6 months ago when I started and I will spend. #gamer tag is Hellvelle my cartel is [APEX] with the brackets. Want to learn and play with the best look up our cartel, I'm sure we smashed most of yall lol

Last edited:

Slik

I hope everyone understands this is one of the best war games I've seen and I've seen plenty. Played almost everyone, Narcos is the best by far and the prices not heavy. I try to bring over big spenders I know from MS and GOW, these complaints are understandable but don't swear the small stuff. They don't add stuff too fast so your money is gone, it's legit and I like it. No complaints here from a true gamer. I just want to ask for quicker better priced packages like I had 6 months ago when I started and I will spend. #gamer tag is Hellvelle my cartel is [APEX] with the brackets. Want to learn and play with the best look up our cartel, I'm sure we smashed most of yall lol
Lol. True but comparing any app game to MS and GOW is like comparing a bucket of water to the ocean. Machine Zone makes millions because people paid stupid money to be good in MS and GOW for a week. New pack comes out and your account was worthless again unless you bought it. Other than Fortnite, Narcos is pretty good on spend or not spend

SLOOPKOGEL

Can anyone tell me what BIG changes this update has brought to us?????
I can see nothing else than a Challenge Button on the Finca screen