Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

No rewards after watching video advertisements

Upccio

Hello, I have an issue after the last update. It won't give me any reward for watching the videos (won't speed up buildings or troops recovery nor give rewards in the "movie night").
It will let me see the entire video but after I close it, no reward given and all the icons (speed ups or movie night screen) will just disappear until I restart the game.

I don't know if anyone else has ever had this problem before; I contacted support and wasn't given any reply the first time. Second time contacting support through the game I got an answer that didn't help me at all

Julia (FTX Games):
Our team has given a reply to your request #347782.
Hello and thanks for playing Narcos: Cartel Wars!
We are currently investigating that issue. Information will be carefully collected and analyzed.
If we find out that things work not as planned, the issue will be fixed in one of the next big updates.
Thanks for reaching out, and let us know if there is any other way we can assist!
Kind regards,
The FTX Games Support Team
I'm playing the game on iOS, you already removed the offerwall for us iphone players (only surveys there now, no more games) and now I can't get gold by watching advertisement too. Only way to get gold (which we all know are ESSENTIAL to play the game) is by paying real money...

Hope someone will be able to look into it here, thanks.

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @Upccio, thank you very much for reporting this. As our support team has already informed you, we are looking into it and speaking with the appropriate partners to find a solution. Our support team will update you as soon as they have an answer, but I will do so as well here when I hear from them.

As for what you've mentioned about the offerwall on iOS, unfortunately, this is due to changes Apple made to what is and isn't allowed in game offerwalls. The changes were made by our offerwall partner Ironsource in order to comply with Apple's new rules. I absolutely understand your frustration, but unfortunately, it was out of our control.

Upccio

Hello, It's been 10 days since I sent the support request and more than 2 weeks I've had this problem.
It compromises my game since I can't immediately speed up troops recovery (aswell those 10-15 gold every 2 days from "movie night")

I thought it would take much less time to solve.

Gargamel

Hello, It's been 10 days since I sent the support request and more than 2 weeks I've had this problem.
It compromises my game since I can't immediately speed up troops recovery (aswell those 10-15 gold every 2 days from "movie night")

I thought it would take much less time to solve.
I don't play Narcos but that sounds like a problem. Hope you get it sorted out. Gold is essential. Maybe they will compensate you some idk. Good luck tho, I'll check back later to see the outcome. Gargamel

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Just to update everyone, the team is still searching for a solution to this issue. This is proving to be a particularly nasty bug and we are frustrated as well. Please feel free to continue connecting with the support team for updates, they'd be happy to provide. But I will circle back when we have a solution.

Dave Higgott

I have the same problem, noticed my phone works ok but the problem is on My Samsung Tablet. Is this a pattern?? Think it might of started after halloween update as I had a few problems while that was on

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hey @Dave Higgott, please contact our support team by choosing "Report an issue" in the Settings menu directly after you notice this occurring. That will send them your game logs and allow them to better find the source of the issue.