Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

make balance in the game

why the game give me only finca 4 more higher than me and get attacked by them . and why they attack me they take 800 k from my ressources and when i repost i never found more than 180k . please make the balance . and add option to donate ressources for cartel members and assist bouton to help cartel members to boost their build just like did your concurrents in the game of #empires and allies#.

Last edited:

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
why the game give me only finca 4 more higher than me and get attacked by them . and why they attack me they take 800 k from my ressources and when i repost i never found more than 180k . please make the balance . and add option to donate ressources for cartel members and assist bouton to help cartel members to boost their build just like did your concurrents in the game of #empires and allies#.
Hello and thank you for sharing your feedback!

Sometimes players can be matched with opponents who are higher level as a way to cut down on matchmaking times. We prioritize short matchmaking times so that players do not have to wait ages to find an opponent.

To ease your concerns about players receiving more resources than you, the attacking player doesn't receive that amount of resources you see in your battle log. It's only the amount you've lost. After you raid someone's base, a decreasing coefficient is applied and the amount of conquered resources is changed accordingly.

I appreciate you mentioning allowing for donations to other Cartel members. I've passed this suggestion on to our development team for their consideration!

Naptownmark

Dnt hold your breath. Tht same question has been asked several times over a year ago n it still hasn't happened or been taken into consideration, we've asked for anything so we can at least see who's online playing n thts not hard to add to the game but yet it's still not an option. Ftx will tell u anything to make u happy but nothing will ever come from your suggestion.

ELpatron50

The amount you lose when being raided is resource amount in storage, minus the amount that your Bunker building protects.
the bunker holds nor protects the desired figures that is necessary for revenge attack. While my Finca is raided everyday this robbers get away with huge loot what is a bunker gonna do to protect my precious Loot @April - FTX Games ?

Naptownmark

the bunker holds nor protects the desired figures that is necessary for revenge attack. While my Finca is raided everyday this robbers get away with huge loot what is a bunker gonna do to protect my precious Loot @April - FTX Games ?
Best bet is to buy a shield before bedtime or upgrade something beforehand. If your not ready to upgrade at night buy shield get resources da next day n upgrade, now they get less when attacking.

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
The Bunker protects only a certain amount of Resources (as shown in the game), that is correct. But let me reiterate as I explained above, the attacking player doesn't receive the number of resources you see in your battle log. Also, as @Naptownmark mentioned above, there are other ways to protect your Resources than just the Bunker.

ELpatron50

Best bet is to buy a shield before bedtime or upgrade something beforehand. If your not ready to upgrade at night buy shield get resources da next day n upgrade, now they get less when attacking.
Betting is not a good option

The Bunker protects only a certain amount of Resources (as shown in the game), that is correct. But let me reiterate as I explained above, the attacking player doesn't receive the number of resources you see in your battle log. Also, as @Naptownmark mentioned above, there are other ways to protect your Resources than just the Bunker.
Battle log ?

Can you post the % amount of loot each enemy raid Takes; PROPORTIONAL TO Player
level or finca level maybe ?