Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The Grand New Update

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
The counter strats mentioned are here - at least the start of them. Please see the announcement section of the forum.

sky_high

what if we're not bright enough to understand any of this ****? i'm doomed!

they actually did add a new sicario to give life to the finca! is it 65%? what do i win?

BillyBob

Banned
Thinking I now need to ask ma & pa for a raise in my allowance to ......... Put gas in the truck :oops:
I meant.... buy gold for these ? :confused::eek:

BillyBob

Banned
Gold is running out..... :p

And.. When it's gone :eek:

It's Gone! :(

These guys who run this ain't getting nothing more from this player. Lvl 49 since April and I'm sure I'll never make 50.

Last edited by a moderator:

MAXIMUS

Lol a addition of useless perks, when the talents are all we use sicariocs in the first place

Yeo

No response to the fact gold is mandatory for progression.

Added more elements in the game requiring gold. Cool.

Out of all the suggestions people have given them I don't know why they decided to go this route. I don't think anyone has ever thought to themselves and said "Wow I wish my Diego did more crit dmg or had more hp". Actually, it makes sense to have useless skills because it would be too much to ask if they provided something beneficial without trying to milk players for more money. They need these ****** skills so players are required to play more gold rng to switch them out for the few useful skills the same way they do with talents.

The Saint

I think every1 on the ftx site should invent a new game for us to play. Please hire a bunch of people pay them with your money and make the game totally free. Any takers? I bet not.

EgregiousParagon.

You can by a decent 3D xbox or ps game for $40. This is a small Unity 2D game and with most ppl spent a bit more than that.There is NO way to progress in this game at higher levels without paying money. I think majority of PPL have a valid complaints: returns are too low, finca too weak, upgrades are needed for resource centers after the level 10, vault does not protect enough, cartel wars are worthless without the boat, high level gear takes too long to craft.

This company keeps inventing a new features that require gold [cash] without addressing the fundamentals. I would not recommend anyone play this game knowing that after 40 - it is nearly all cash operation.