Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

1 Franklin + 3 Darwins !!!

Pablo Escobar

I was thinking of upgrading talents 10% rewards on these sicarios to have more resources, since gaining more resources is a very must after Miguel and wars are costly now.
My sicarios are as follow:

1 Purple Franklin with 2 talents 10% rewards ( total of 41% = 21% + 10% +10%)
1 Blue Darwin (No Talents)

I am hestating to complete all the talents on the Darwins which will make a total of 38% (18% +10% +10%) for each one,
totalling with Franklin would be 155% (41% + 38% + 38% +38%)

the other option is to upgrade my flash bang , currently I have 56%, I could make it 60%.
the third option is upgrading 1 Darwin only? my harvesting team would be 2 Brone 1 Franklin and 1 Darwin (which will give me additional rewards of 79%)
What do u suggest?

Thamer

I have 1 Purple Franklin, 1 Purple Darwin, and 2 Blue Darwin. All of them have 2x10% Victory Reward.

Accumulating resources and doing major upgrades has never been easier. They were definitely worth the investment.

I use them primarily for Enemy Outposts, shared resource centers and players with poor layout.

But the most fun is when I use them on the Informant's outpost:
Screenshot_20180626-023237_01.jpg

chalk

what? Wasnt darwin nerfed? even if a player uses 4 darwins only the higher darwin counts for the extra resources?
i'm not sure, but i think i red this somewhere on the forums.

chalk

ah ok... thank you for letting me know :)
Now I think i'm going to get murdered, because i'm almost sure a friend of mine destroyed one of his darwins because i told him that. I really hope he didnt destroy it... ugh! :confused:

Bogan

I have 1 Purple Franklin, 1 Purple Darwin, and 2 Blue Darwin. All of them have 2x10% Victory Reward.

Accumulating resources and doing major upgrades has never been easier. They were definitely worth the investment.

I use them primarily for Enemy Outposts, shared resource centers and players with poor layout.

But the most fun is when I use them on the Informant's outpost:
View attachment 2468
Yeah that’s nice