Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2 Sensible Cartel war suggestions ???

Ollyfavell

Nothing comes for free and we are trying to improve the game:

1/Craft speed up for war attacks is 60 gold , to buy an attack is 60 gold,

This is disproportionate:

I suggest either:

you reduce the craft time for attacks to equivalent of speed of 45 gold. (about 2hours not 3 hours)

or
you could make it so the gold buying of speeds ups gives 25% more time, so all speeds ups are quicker, but maybe you don't want to do this.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2/Cartel rewards, there should be a minimum return in CASH equal to each squad that wins its attack that is cost to equip, regardless of whether the war is won.

The incentive to war is minimal if you know you are not going to get your cash back and then resources are a bonus.

But if you lose your attack then you lose your cash investment.

I think I was in a winning cartel and my cash reward didn't equal my squad investement, how do I know,
because post war we warred again and I couldn't fill my trucks with the same troops. Having spent no cash.

Ollyfavell

so for point 2/ win 2 out of 3 attacks and then you get 2 squads of recruitment cost back minimum regardless of war outcome.

gustavo fring

so for point 2/ win 2 out of 3 attacks and then you get 2 squads of recruitment cost back minimum regardless of war outcome.
Yes I agree on point two, members of my cartel complain that they also get really high level outposts on the scouting days, using millions on just getting the strike orders and never getting that paid back in the end. Let alone to fill the trucks up aswell. The war is a loss even when we win, it should not be like that. The scaling of rewards needs fixing, you should not be down in resources after winning a war.

Matt

Totally agree I got level 19 squads it costs loads to send them to war and u never get that back when u win

Del

Says who? And why is there even a reward?
I would say it's war that keeps most players intrested(being part of a cartel can help to keep players in the game).i've lost count of the amount of members of my cartel i've talked out of quitting the game due to poor updates etc.these ceasefires really dont help either.......does it really need to be a week everytime?players get bored and move on.hence why the game is littered with dead cartels!the rewards really need to improve to reflect the time and effort that is put in.