Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

20tokens to spin?

DonJohnson

This "random generator" gets funnier by every time. Random my ****. Ftx might as well take all the dice, gold & normal stuff away from wheel and leave all the crap as it is. If u spin thel same wheel, how normal is that you constantly hit only the 2 same spots all the time? I'd call it wheel of s...!

Revilo

new Roulette raid event ... again 6/20 token to swap/spin ... anyone lucky to have 3/10 or did they change it to 6/20 for everyone?

DDRR

new Roulette raid event ... again 6/20 token to swap/spin ... anyone lucky to have 3/10 or did they change it to 6/20 for everyone?
It would realy surprise me if there is someone.... :))

lobsterboy

6/20 for me. Finished event and got nothing useful to me from the roulette wheel.

LeeMuerto

Its based on your level, that’s all. Nobody changed anything... You leveled up. Just like the cost of attacking, level of outputs, health on output buildings, ... It all goes up as you level up.

In my level 32 account a spin costs 100 gold, in my level 47 account a spin costs 300 gold.

In my four door economic car a tank costs $30, in my beasty seven-seater a tank costs $80.

That’s life.

IAmHusla3x

It's was getting pretty money grubbing, they are a bit better.

I was about to quit until the spy thing. Nice payout.

Revilo

Its based on your level, that’s all. Nobody changed anything... You leveled up. Just like the cost of attacking, level of outputs, health on output buildings, ... It all goes up as you level up.
nah, they must have changed it to 6/20 now for everyone. have been at the exact same lvl for the last 3 Roulette events ... plus at the time I had 3/10 some guys at my cartel had 6/20 even though they were at the same lvl I was.
noticed the same thing happening with talent sale a while ago ... down to 15 gold per roll while others had to spend 25 gold per roll - again, same player lvl. only difference is the amount of money poured into the game, regular or big spenders seem to have a disadvantage