Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

3 or more Maeve in defense + Warden Tower - Untouchable Base

Teallanoelculo

[QUOTE = "CZechwarrior, post: 54308, miembro: 4590"] Pls [USER = 1794] @Ben [/ USER] o [USER = 1107] @Chase [/ USER] si no es el problema de Warden Tower, muéstrame pls Cómo destruyes la base con 3 o más Maeve y Warden Tower en defensa. Realmente me gustaría ver cómo atacarás la base como lo han hecho Tamafya u otros jugadores fuertes. [/ QUOTE]
Czechwarrior el otro dia me salio en mapa louis quach y me costo la vida ganarlo el juego ahora solo se puede defender

CZechwarrior

[QUOTE = "CZechwarrior, post: 54308, miembro: 4590"] Pls [USER = 1794] @Ben [/ USER] o [USER = 1107] @Chase [/ USER] si no es el problema de Warden Tower, muéstrame pls Cómo destruyes la base con 3 o más Maeve y Warden Tower en defensa. Realmente me gustaría ver cómo atacarás la base como lo han hecho Tamafya u otros jugadores fuertes. [/ QUOTE]
Czechwarrior el otro dia me salio en mapa louis quach y me costo la vida ganarlo el juego ahora solo se puede defender
Realy nice suicide, I would like see your attack on Tamafya, litlle bit bettter defense. But really is only one way send suicide sguad and lose more money then you can win?? this suicide can do every player, but why ? where is fun factor ? You can do maybe 12 - 13 attacks per day with this tactics. Lose money on healing. (maybe lot of gold on healing) Really great, funny and smart playing.

Last edited:

Player

Maybe it was the attack that won the war....hope he posts more...and quachs base is pure class and an awesome player too

CZechwarrior

For war Ok, but for base on map ? Man, it is way to--, only for players with lot of gold on healing. Nice, only suicide can win, it is what you want say?

Last edited by a moderator:
Pls @Ben or @Chase if isn´t Warden Tower problem, show me pls how you destroy base with 3 or more Maeve and Warden Tower in defense. Really i would like see how you will attack base as have Tamafya or other strong players.
I can't beat you Diego ywc he has five meave, this man can be destroy only with the new ability propaganda and a team of David. I dont know why ftx they kill flasbang.

Pls @Ben or @Chase if isn´t Warden Tower problem, show me pls how you destroy base with 3 or more Maeve and Warden Tower in defense. Really i would like see how you will attack base as have Tamafya or other strong players.
I can't beat you Diego ywc he has five meave, this man can be destroy only with the new ability propaganda and a team of David. I dont know why ftx they kill flasbang.

Attachments