Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

6-7 Sicarios in base

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marv

Banned
Urhm

First of all -

Second of all - you just said you deleted the game, sooo why do you even care lol
I just won the lotto so im a miljonair now so i dont care just pumpd 1000€ in the game
An got misseles from 60k damage now

And 150khealth rocketlancers

Last edited:

Marv

Banned
This is the list of players to have 7 sicarios

Zoo ( no bull) 7
Maniakbn ( no bull) 7
Crabnutz ( no bull ) 7
Bluck Guy ( no bull ) 7
Skillz ( no bull ) 7
Yuri ( no bull ) 7
****mela ( no bull ) 7
Klizko ( no bull ) 7
Don val ( no bul ) 7
Forza Juve ( no bull ) 7
Fackir ( no bull ) 7
Mblackuk ( no bull ) 7
Mishalkin ( no bull ) 7
Mike dub ( no bull ) 7
Ragna ( no bull ) 7
Wizard ( no bull ) 7
Morbilius ( no bull ) 7
? ( nobull ) 7
Dirk diggler ( no bull )7
Metsman ( no bull )7
Jezebelle ( no bull )7
Ace ( no bull ) 7
Bobo237( les goodfellas ) 7
Punisher ( les goodfellas ) 7
The kraken ( les good fellas ) 7

And all the goodfellas players who have 6 sicarios .... are irregular because they should have 5

It's strange that all these players are just 2 cartels:D:D:D ... to be a bug
The cheaters list

Serge

I just won the lotto so im a miljonair now so i dont care just pumpd 1000€ in the game
An got misseles from 60k damage now

And 150khealth rocketlancers
So basically your the type of player who thinks anyone cares if you quit, so you post that you've deleted the game in a tantrum hoping to actually get a reaction, when you didn't delete it at all

K gotit

Marv

Banned
So basically your the type of player who thinks anyone cares if you quit, so you post that you've deleted the game in a tantrum hoping to actually get a reaction, when you didn't delete it at all

K gotit
Yes and it worked a - reacted to it

Last edited by a moderator:

Marv

Banned
Admit what? That you're Peanut butter and jealous?!

Yup!
That your a cheater .
Why would i be jealous to a cheater
Just want a fair game.

Are you becoming a little scared? That ftx will ban you?.

Matt3284

so it's new feature after update? nobull just have strong cartel, yes?
Its just a glitch mate, its not just no bull cartel.. alot of people have it.. some even has 8
That means yes
To be fair buddy i dont think these guys are cheating.. money talks in this game and at big levels its alot of money and they clearly put the time and the $ into the game.. they are not the only ones with 7 sicarios. 1 guy has 8 and he aint even in no bull.. i think its a stereotypical type thing because no bull are ranked high and have the 6th sicario anyway it's easier to say they cheat than say "they are doing well". Only way to get ahead in this game is to level up. There is no cheats :)

Marv

Banned
Its just a glitch mate, its not just no bull cartel.. alot of people have it.. some even has 8

To be fair buddy i dont think these guys are cheating.. money talks in this game and at big levels its alot of money and they clearly put the time and the $ into the game.. they are not the only ones with 7 sicarios. 1 guy has 8 and he aint even in no bull.. i think its a stereotypical type thing because no bull are ranked high and have the 6th sicario anyway it's easier to say they cheat than say "they are doing well". Only way to get ahead in this game is to level up. There is no cheats :)
Chase confirmed it it was a bug so they exploit a bug and thats cheating..

Status
Not open for further replies.