Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

7 sic .. Chase, stop protecting the cheaters

Rdogg420kgb

T

to make the game balanced again...
Do not forget about flashbang, not only firebomb and missiles are good
Then you haven't went up against a level 50 + with all reapers its impossible even vwith flash takes to long to destroy the rocket launchers and pierce cannon they have over a 100000 in health

Maniakbn96

Then you haven't went up against a level 50 + with all reapers its impossible even vwith flash takes to long to destroy the rocket launchers and pierce cannon they have over a 100000 in health
You think wrong, quicas, diegos, flare
With different talents... you have so many possibilitys

Rdogg420kgb

You think wrong, quicas, diegos, flare
With different talents... you have so many possibilitys
I have been playing this game from the time it started believe me im correct its unfair you still have a lot to learn about the gake good luck when you get upbto higher levels

Rdogg420kgb

:D:D:D:D:D:D You are funny bro... the last time I had a guy lower then lvl50 on my map is mabe half year ago...
I have 2 level 60 la guica and 2 scorpion all fussed with 16% 20% firebomb damage and still cant hurt 6 reapers with all 49% rocket health its ridiculous and have a squad of level 60 with all
Diego with all missile damage and still cant hurt them

Maniakbn96

So
I have 2 level 60 la guica and 2 scorpion all fussed with 16% 20% firebomb damage and still cant hurt 6 reapers with all 49% rocket health its ridiculous and have a squad of level 60 with all
scorpions are useless since nerf... completly...
TRY out a mix like I told...
you will find your squad and learn attacking with it

Rdogg420kgb

It makes no sense to reduce scorpion then make reaper so strong i wouldn't be mad if they wouldn't had reduced my scorpions and now everyone has more than 6 sicarios are not helping a lot of cheating going on

Maniakbn96

T
It makes no sense to reduce scorpion then make reaper so strong i wouldn't be mad if they wouldn't had reduced my scorpions and now everyone has more than 6 sicarios are not helping a lot of cheating going on
this will be over on Thursday with bug

CRABNUTZ

What troops are you attacking with? Because if their launchers are all health, that means their damage sucks, and gordos will walk all the way around that base with 2 launchers still in tact.

So, take out the launcher closest to the side you're going in. Work your way around the outer perimeter, gaining energy and dropping bombs on the launchers that are left.

sekou420

Those of you defending your cheating ways should be ashamed of yourselves. You are the same ones who complained about all the other bugs. Going on and on to Chase about how unfair the bugs were making the gameplay. But now that you've found an absolutely unfair advantage for yourself and your cartel. It seems that your tune has changed. The hypocrisy is pathetic. This is not just taking advantage of a simple bug in the game. This is blatant outright cheating and the players involved need to be dealt with accordingly.