Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

7 sic .. Chase, stop protecting the cheaters

Marv

Banned
He is on it
(

Chase - FTX GamesAdministrator
Staff Member

Nope the issue is still there
Thanks for letting us know. We will look into it further. Do you have screenshots of a certain player so we can investigate?

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
He is on it
(

Chase - FTX GamesAdministrator
Staff Member

Nope the issue is still there
Thanks for letting us know. We will look into it further. Do you have screenshots of a certain player so we can investigate?
Thanks for passing this info along. We are still working to fix this - we will NOT be leaving people with more sicarios than intended.

F0fu5c0

I reported the game and the fraude of the game to Apple and just got a refund of almost 2000. Guys don't stay low just report it massively
If you got your money back what are you still doing here? Go play another game if you don't like this one. Just stop spamming them entire forum...

LAGRIMA

By google its only possible within 48 hours after purchase
thanks but i want all my money back cause everytime we get better they change something and the gold we wasted getting better is for nothing if they keep changing stuff when they nerf fuegos they do not give us nothing in return and i wasted a lot of gold upgrading fuegos then scorpion and firebombs we get gold in return but look now reaper came out and that bug and is imposible to beat that people whit 100% rl health we need back the scorpion and firebomb energy to deal whit it pluss now people have 9 sicarios in the finca that crazy

Mike Toreno

thanks but i want all my money back cause everytime we get better they change something and the gold we wasted getting better is for nothing if they keep changing stuff when they nerf fuegos they do not give us nothing in return and i wasted a lot of gold upgrading fuegos then scorpion and firebombs we get gold in return but look now reaper came out and that bug and is imposible to beat that people whit 100% rl health we need back the scorpion and firebomb energy to deal whit it pluss now people have 9 sicarios in the finca that crazy
9 SIC defending the Finca is outrageous! Team FTX better fix this game brother.

LAGRIMA

9 SIC defending the Finca is outrageous! Team FTX better fix this game brother.
yea crazy bro i got a few players in my map whit 9 sicarios they got crazy health on evrything that not fear their fincas got lime 3 times the health i got in my finca

flow

Yeah , and you forgot that they banned also paras from the events( right after i spend many gold into them because i saw they are pretty usefull) and they did the ***** cartelport change, announced it wrong , make me to soend gold for a upgrade( useless again) and .... i also want my money back( by the way during that nice matchmaking problem our so far unbeaten guild gots the first loss and teo fails... members leaving the guild .. thx for this.... i also want my money back

Mike Toreno

Yeah , and you forgot that they banned also paras from the events( right after i spend many gold into them because i saw they are pretty usefull) and they did the -------------***** cartelport change---------announced it wrong , make me to soend gold for a upgrade( useless again) and .... i also want my money back( by the way during that nice matchmaking problem our so far unbeaten guild gots the first loss and teo fails... members leaving the guild .. thx for this.... i also want my money back
Cartel port and boat were changed?

Currently there is no other use for the Port "& Boat except for storage.

Legit possibility for Attack Boat/ Defense Port?

Krystek2000

hi guys,i found some player,he is got 10 sicaricos in the base.i hope they will fix it becouse is not funny

Rdogg420kgb

Level 51 finklestineberg has 7 sicario at his base with reapers im tired of this cheating please fix bugs ftx reaper makes it way to unfair give us back are firebomb damage on scorpion