Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

About complaining on gold and real money

Vinnie Di Maggio

This forum could be a great place to chat if we were actually discussing strategies, exchanging tips and suggesting game changes. But currently half of the content is about people complaining to have to spend real money and FTX reportedly stealing their money.

Wake up people, this is a commercial business, those people are here to make money and they need to pay their dev team, marketing and so on and so forth. There are loads of free games if you don't want to spend any money.

Complain about bugs, poor game design, missing features, poor support (yeah I guess there's a lot to say here) or anything related to not having enough fun in the game, but stop complaining about money. It's like going to a car dealer and shout at them for selling their cars at an expensive price. You can walk or ride a bike if you don't want to spend a lot.

Retryer

This forum could be a great place to chat if we were actually discussing strategies, exchanging tips and suggesting game changes. But currently half of the content is about people complaining to have to spend real money and FTX reportedly stealing their money.

Wake up people, this is a commercial business, those people are here to make money and they need to pay their dev team, marketing and so on and so forth. There are loads of free games if you don't want to spend any money.

Complain about bugs, poor game design, missing features, poor support (yeah I guess there's a lot to say here) or anything related to not having enough fun in the game, but stop complaining about money. It's like going to a car dealer and shout at them for selling their cars at an expensive price. You can walk or ride a bike if you don't want to spend a lot.
How manny gold you recived from ftx for posting this?

Jaspion

I agree 100% with Vinnie Di Maggio.
Complaints, complaints and complaints....of course the game isn't perfect, but it's really fun and is improving.

But all you see here---- people complaining because can't beat other players or because is buying more gold than expected. Always mimimi because things are hard to get.....tsc tsc

ACO

Banned
"complaining because can't beat other players" Relax i can 1v1 any player that is 1-3 levels more then me but i still complain. Not because it's hard, not because i've spent money but because even with near perfect talents for my level and on my sicarios and with all the money/gold invested it's not enough. When the game has so many broken stuff and imbalance problems (like those fun times when i was lvl 39 and had to take out 3 lvl 46 and 2 lvl 47). The game has so much potential and they fk it up non stop.

ACO

Banned
Wrong, we are only complaining because they ruined the game. Because we loved to play until the update.
Honestly i still love to play it but oh GOD i wish things would be better and they would improve a lot of stuff

Serge

everyone loved the game 'before' one update or another bro, it happens:

• People stopped playing the game when they introduced talents / other people loved it
  • People stopped playing the game when they made it so that defence sics had their area's boosted when they levelled up / most people loved it
  • People stopped playing the game when they downgraded fuegos (ouch) / some people actually said fuegos were STILL too OP
  • People stopped playing the game when scorpion was introduced and their bases were being torn by people 8 levels below them / most people loved it
  • People stopped playing the game when scorpion was nerfed / some people loved the change and said he should even be taken down more
  • lots of people have stopped playing since the defence sics were upgraded and these new buildings and 'events' were added, another clear money grabbing scheme - lo and behold, there are still people playing, loving it, and even willing to spend 12k gold per week on buildings. The events thing was cool, but its clear that it was just an excuse to give us new buildings that really require GOLD to benefit from, the events will be 'once in a while', those buildings are on our maps to stay
With that being said.. i dont know many people that are happy about the most recent changes, but you get the point, you cant keep everyone happy

Antony Montana

It is totally legitimate money to demand a good game! But as the game is now after the update it is simply unfair! And see most of them here ..

W@tch3r

We are just giving our concerns the way its heading. The updates that have been throwing around is something to worry about. Like with the rating just getting random levels to fight against then changed again few days later. I invested not only to improve my game play but also as a thank you to the developers for developing a game that i enjoy playing.

Because without the paying players this game would not get updated don't forget that. Now that's have been said you can see it as a endless whining but we are giving our 2 cents now it's upto them what they do with it

And i rather not discuss too much tips and tricks here because before you know it that gets nerfed too ;)

donvito

Banned
How manny gold you recived from ftx for posting this?
A lot may be 30k+

I am not joking guys FTX is paying high level players to post positive comments, as i know few high level players and they confirmed with me.

This is so BS..

Serge

A lot may be 30k+

I am not joking guys FTX is paying high level players to post positive comments, as i know few high level players and they confirmed with me.

This is so BS..
LOL bro

Pls tell me where to sign up for this service

Maniakbn96

A lot may be 30k+

This is so BS..
Best way for all, would be trash talking idiots like you quit game!

You only talk ****, in every thread!

If the game is as bad as you describe, why you do not leave?

Maybe no friends in real life?

donvito

Banned

Yes, you are right how did you know lol

PS: you were wrong so piss off..

Kali

Banned

I just had a look at your girlfriend's base ****emalltodeath at NO BULL and she doesn't have storages. Verry funny how much she spend €100k Euro with all those maxed out sicarios and speed up buildings

Maniakbn96

I just had a look at your girlfriend's base ****emalltodeath at NO BULL and she doesn't have storages. Verry funny how much she spend €100k Euro with all those maxed out sicarios and speed up buildings
Then take a look again and you will see one maxed storage each building. Eneugh for the most upgrades...

And talents are as cheap as never before...

Vinnie Di Maggio

We are just giving our concerns the way its heading. The updates that have been throwing around is something to worry about. Like with the rating just getting random levels to fight against then changed again few days later. I invested not only to improve my game play but also as a thank you to the developers for developing a game that i enjoy playing.

Because without the paying players this game would not get updated don't forget that. Now that's have been said you can see it as a endless whining but we are giving our 2 cents now it's upto them what they do with it

And i rather not discuss too much tips and tricks here because before you know it that gets nerfed too ;)
I agree that there are too many changes, it is hard to stick to one strategy when the game is constantly changing. But my point wasn't about that, it is just about people complaining about real money. Nobody forces you to tap the "buy" button, this is just a game, some people are getting crazy about this. There's no point in complaining about it here, if you don't wanna pay, then don't, simple as that.

ACO

Banned
Nobody forces you to tap the "buy" button.
Don't wanna start a fight or something but when your only option to advance further in the game is money. You are forced with 2 options pay to play or quit. And be real it's next to imposible to advance whitout shield. This game maybe free to play at first but we all know it becomes pay to play later