Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Access loss

El bushido

I go into the game, and the system offers me to start a new progress, mine has not booted. I contacted the support service, left a request for restoration, a week has passed, can I find out how much longer it will take?

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @El bushido. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I've connected with our support team and they will be getting back to you as soon as possible. Your patience is greatly appreciated.

El bushido

What are you doing ?! After writing to the forum they answered me, but found flaws in my info. I added all the necessary information and again silence ....

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @El bushido, I have taken a look at your contacts to our support and can see that they responded to you yesterday. Your account is still connected to Google Play. Simply reconnect to your Google Play account and your progress should be restored.

El bushido

I deleted my Google play account information, this is impossible, unfortunately. Can you help me and link my account to a different ID address?

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @El bushido. If you have deleted your Google Play account, then unfortunately your Narcos: Cartel Wars save was deleted with it. Progress is either tied to a Facebook account or Google Play account (for Android users, Apple's Game Center for iOS). If either of these are deleted before connecting to a new Facebook or GP account, then the progress is deleted as well.

My apologies. Please ensure you are always connecting your account to Facebook or Google Play in order to maintain your save progress.