Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

All of a sudden everyone has 4 Diegos.....hmmmmmmmmm

D-Block

Banned
Step your game up and go in with one Diego o_Oo_O I double dog dare you like back in the day :eek:

double pownage

I dont know if game is playable without diegos.
Unless u upgrade your units much stronger then your level, how u gonna survive rocketlaunchers if u cant take em out

Julio

I dont know if game is playable without diegos.
Unless u upgrade your units much stronger then your level, how u gonna survive rocketlaunchers if u cant take em out
It's playable without Diegos. You can use tactics, other sicarios and talents, flash, medpack healing, troops, paratroopers, proganda, and bombs. I'm fine with Diego. I'm not fine with overpowered Diegos that use no skill whatsoever.

double pownage

U dumb, by time u can reach rocket launcher your troops will be dead

This game isnt playable without diego unless spend gold in training camp.

If all your troops are dead and u spend more then u get wouldnt call that playable

Try killing map wuth three rocketlaunchers and no diego. Sure ill just run at them like there no other weapons in the way.

Julio

U dumb, by time u can reach rocket launcher your troops will be dead

This game isnt playable without diego unless spend gold in training camp.

If all your troops are dead and u spend more then u get wouldnt call that playable

Try killing map wuth three rocketlaunchers and no diego. Sure ill just run at them like there no other weapons in the way.
Ummm, level 48 and i usually don't use any Diegos

Serge

lol I can't even take this serious

I've got about 9 diegos

And I'm pretty sure I've sold and fused atleast 50

Your crying because everyone has 4 of (one of) the most common sic on the game? C'mon

kErni

Well I personally use Diego so I can take out rocket launcher in 2 instead of 3 shots, but I got talents to medpack healing and flashbang duration. Additionally using Valentina with Flaco damage and Poison with flaco damage and medpack healing - all of this makes me use missle to take out rocket launchers and I leave the rest to flacos and good flashbangs :)

D-Block

Banned
Give the Finca double health already!!!!! These LO$ERS who send seven missiles at your Finca then watch everything explode make me LAUGH!!! Not cry :D