Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

All of a sudden everyone has 4 Diegos.....hmmmmmmmmm

CRABNUTZ

I got a little chuckle seeing who the victim was. ;)
Haha! Good ol' Ceto! He no deploys me with the same squad. Instead of complaining about it, I just do the same thing back to him:D

CRABNUTZ

From whic sicario do you need do take that talents?
It doesn't matter which sics you fuse. The results are random, and determined by the depth of your gold resources, and the diligence you're willing to display when rolling for talents.

CRABNUTZ

If you refuse to settle for anything but the perfect talents you're looking for, and you have the financial means to do so, then that's all your gonna have. The game becomes much easier at that point. There's no denying that.

Mike Toreno

We are looking into ways to defend against the Diego Missile strat that has become particularly popular as of late. Expect to see some counter strats coming in the near future.
If player uses 4 Diego's in a raid the Missile damage is x4 game imbalance?

Buhawi

Player fuse max talents and also buy 7star package to maximize damage. Thats how everyone is doing it. I get beat up by same players who does that, i in return does that too. And if their finca is really strong.. Then deploy your squad and show them that you can beat them. Show them skills. Tactics and strategy.