Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

All supply runs are 20 hours

BenOG

Administrator
@Brandel At the start of the Hero Season when your heroes have yet to gain any experience the Supply Run time is 20 hours. As your heroes progress and level up so to will they decrease the time needed to complete Supply Runs.

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @Terryjr! Please connect with our support team by tapping the Gear in the upper right corner, "Get Help," and finally "Contact Us." They will be happy to look into the issue for you!

Terryjr

It's kind of odd I've noticed a few things that stood out to me. When was your deals has often times been less than you're normally offered prices. Just something for you guys to look into also on a more personal note I have felt like you you are slots could BE a little looser and your free coins could be more frequent and a little larger amount. I just wanted some good wins trying to move forward in the story line. So it's hard for me to stay non- judgemental. Just my opinion and observation. So I hope it helps

Terryjr

And one more thing. And I'll leave you guys alone! LOL I haven't seen a up-to-date post on Facebook from you guys. Nor have I received anything from your newsletter that I signed up for. Just wondering if you guys are all right up there. I know these are trying times so God bless and hope all is well

BenOG

Administrator
And one more thing. And I'll leave you guys alone! LOL I haven't seen a up-to-date post on Facebook from you guys. Nor have I received anything from your newsletter that I signed up for. Just wondering if you guys are all right up there. I know these are trying times so God bless and hope all is well
Emails go out Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, Socials on the off-days.
I looked up your email on our email site and it looks to me that you are receiving the emails, but not clicking on the links. To gain the coins you must tap the picture (which is a link to the game) and allow the game to open up, once inside coins are granted. As for Socials today being Tuesday, at 2 pm (est) a new post will be sent out!