Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Android ıssue

Börü

1 week problem in the game. Iam making a notification. Nobody cares why. After the latest update the game is very tight on Android phones. I can not play. But no one is interested. There is no answer. There is no solution. Support team why are you like this?

YKa

Same issue. Many players in our cartel complains about slow down and freezing the game after last update.
But the problem related only to Android devices. Support is not responding.

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @Börü and @YKa. If you have already sent requests in to our Support team, please direct message me with your ticket number or your email address that you used to contact Support. I'll be happy to look into this personally for you.

YKa

Real ? You will be happy to look personally for tickets from half our cartel ?
Today released some game update, looks now delay in loading of bases and maps smaller.
But, always , IOS players has advantage in raids.
Fastest IOS player can complete raid in 5-6 minutes, but android player never do it better then 8 min.
One player in our cartel (he is in list of world top 100), has a android phone and bought IOS device special for speed up raids.
On android device he completes the Raid in 9 min due slow loading every base. On IOS he is passing the raid in 6 min.

Börü

.The problem is not a personal problem, the problem is a general problem for androids. The update came unresolved. No one is explaining. He does not answer. This is a complete nonsense.

Last edited:

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
@YKa / @Börü Our development team is working to fix the Android issue as quickly as possible. I was offering to look into the lack of responses from our Support team, as it sounds like they have not updated you in some time. If this is the case, I'd like to ensure we improve.

A{E}k

I stressed the people at the tickets with different messages ... their answers are evasive, Salva even tried to help me but he seems overwhelmed by the situation, I can't understand how an update can upset a game running on android , and in the middle of the summer event (the coconut event). at least to know what the problem is ...
I hope we don't get an answer like that, you need to change your device urgently :)

Börü

Problem solved, yes. I paid vip money for a game that was in a terrible state for two, three weeks. I fell behind at events. It is because of the constant freezes. Hopefully it will not happen again. Thank you for our attention.