Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Another week long cease fire coming...

Sp4rky1426

It's going to change, there are going to be more moderators on this forum, in the near future,as I was told. (i hope in a few weeks)
So they are going to answer all of your questions more oftenly.
And i don't know. I am always polite while i am posting a ticket on support, sometimes i get the answer immediately, sometimes in a day or two. The team isn't so big, they have worries about updates, changes. It's not a small job to do. They get tickets daily. It takes time to answer. And that's why I don't spam the questions histariclly.
Just don't complain on support that something is ****** or they are doing nothing. If you have a problem, give all informations needed and wait for a sollution. That's how I do it, and I always got the answer.
The proof of the pudding is in the eating as they say, so having lost faith in FTX and it's staff over the last couple of months, due to ill thought out updates and detrimental changes to the game I won't be holding my breath thinking everything will be sorted out with another massive update?? Could be three massive crap ones in a row???

Marv

Banned
kkkkkkkkkkk:D

Yeah....that last update...players were really angry about that
Yea and they still didnt fix it ore unupdated the update everebody was asking for. They just made it worst. So know the qeustion comes with this update .is it going to be better or worst

fahdi1985

LOL @ new update. I really doubt ftx will give us some good update. Mark my words this update will be worse than before and will fix nothing! Yes you read right NOTHING!
Like i said before in some other thread that these so called devs don't care about us anymore. They just want money that's it. This game is only for pay players. If you are willing to spend your hard earned money on this game than you are the king or else just leave the game before you embarrass yourself.
I have lost all hope in ftx. GOD knows what this new update will be about but don't expect any good changes and prepare yourself for spending a ****load of gold. Thankyou ftx

Del

Bec

Because I am in contact with the support team. And I question them a lot. Also, I have read the replies od Chase on some posts here where they typed "In next update we are going to... Blablabla"
Are you sniffing glue????chase says we should be excited about the new update so we all should be!!!!!eh........hello........have you just landed here or what!i used to get excited,now it's more dread :-/