Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Anybody like the new run to finca wit david/parca? Or is it worse than no deploy

Slik

Not much chance to defend against Fuegos paired with multiple Davids when their health and damage are boosted so much from stacking. Being able to take down a high level compound Finca with this propaganda and smoke deal is ludicrous as well.

BenOG

Administrator
I am working on a community review document to present to the development team. I am looking for videos that show David and Parca live and how they are currently being used in the game. Can you help me by either pm'ing me videos or posting their links here in this thread?

Egis

Its not a good idea if Worben Tower gonna remove smoke .They could make something only for fuegos , if they're in smoke they get disoriented but not for all units .

CZechwarrior

Its not a good idea if Worben Tower gonna remove smoke .They could make something only for fuegos , if they're in smoke they get disoriented but not for all units .
You use suicide with Torchers under smoke Egis ? :) Give on your Sicarios energie tallents, on Rosa, La Quicka, Cuervo and others. You can fight without this suicide ;-)

Egis

At the moment i use flacos and 1 squot of torchers but i upgrading fuego to lvl 20 and gonna try them next week . I'm only lvl 55 so at least i can help my friends with smoke and one squot of torchers to hit some players with tower

Akman

I am working on a community review document to present to the development team. I am looking for videos that show David and Parca live and how they are currently being used in the game. Can you help me by either pm'ing me videos or posting their links here in this thread?
How can I pm you?I have videos that are too large to post.

Mal jones

Leave the davids and parca alone please ben . It's cost me houndreds to get rm

TheFeardOne

Hi Ben! @Ben - FTX Games
I have played this game since the beginning, and been capo for Norwegian Mafia allmost all this time.
We are a small cartell with some of the strongest players in the game (we all have used allot of $). Your game has given us some REALLY good time with some exiting wars over the years, but sadly now I am experienceing a breaking point. I now have over 50% of my members wondering about quitting and that just SAD! You have a great game, but your updates are soo unbalanced, and this is in my opinion one of the vorsed! Those David groups with anti stun skill is unstoppable and ruins the game.

STOP stack for David.. (Do as FTX first did when scorpion sic was introduced, and you understood that it was beyond overpowerd) Give back x amount of gold for each David have bought to compensate for the gold use...

Your game is only fun when wars are exiting, and we can't be run down or nuked easy.
Top players invested in defence gotta have a good chance of defending.
NO CHANCE FOR DEFENCES IN WARS = BORING WARS = PEOPLE GETTING TIERD = NO INTRESTED IN SPENDING $ = PEOPLE QUITTING AND THE GAME DIES...

You have a GREAT product, DON'T ruin it, you have never been closer :/

For the first time I am allso thinking of quitting

TheFeardOne
Norwegian Mafia

Last edited:

B@||@

Hi Ben!
I have played this game since the beginning, and been capo for Norwegian Mafia allmost all this time.
We are a small cartell with some of the strongest players in the game (we all have used allot of $). Your game has given us some REALLY good time with some exiting wars over the years, but sadly now it's I am experienceing a breaking point. I now have over 50% of my members wondering about quitting and that just SAD! You have a great game, but your updates are soo unbalanced, and this is in my opinion one of the vorsed! Those David groups with anti stun skill is unstoppable and ruins the game.

STOP stack for David.. (Do as FTX first did when scorpion sic was introduced, and you understood that it was beyond overpowerd) Give back x amount of gold for each David have bought to compensate for the gold use...

Your game is only fun when wars are exiting, and we can't be run down or nuked easy.
NO CHANCE FOR DEFENCES IN WARS = BORING WARS = PEOPLE GETTING TIERD = NO INTRESTED IN SPENDING $ = PEOPLE QUITTING AND THE GAME DIES...

For the first time I to are thinking of quitting

TheFeardOne
Agree with my Capo here. Eventhough I got 8 David it ruins the game. It gets boring and I am also close to quit playing if no changes are made. I have spent a lot on this game, but won't spend another dime before you fix this David crazyness. Remove the benefit of stack, problem solved. Give us the fun back please!

Best regards,

B@||@

Snorraldinho

Hi Ben!
We are a small cartell with some of the strongest players in the game (we all have used allot of $). Your game has given us some REALLY good time with some exiting wars over the years, but sadly now it's I am experienceing a breaking point. I now have over 50% of my members wondering about quitting and that just SAD! You have a great game, but your updates are soo unbalanced, and this is in my opinion one of the vorsed! Those David groups with anti stun skill is unstoppable and ruins the game.

For the first time I to are thinking of quitting

TheFeardOne
Norways second largest cartel, Norwegian Gordos, share our good rivals views on this case. Most of our members who has been playing for a while now also have spent x amount of cash on this game. It is time to admit you made an unbalanced update and give all the players all around the world who spent cash to improve their defence some value for money. If not I am afraid Norwegian Mafia and their players will be followed by manye norwegian players into quiting the game sooner rather then later.

Snorraldinho
Norwegian Gordos