Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Anyone getting this

EgregiousParagon.

_IMG_000000_000000.jpg

Samsung galaxy s8, and emulators...

It appears to be looking for version 1.21.0 that is not available at google playstore yet.

Last edited:

EgregiousParagon.

It is not working. For some reason glitchy emulator got 1.21.0 delta. The phone is at 1.20.01. I can not find the source as Googleplay does not have this update. The emulator I was using to only take screenshots is very unstable and unplayable. Contacted the support, but no responses.

Bogan

You still having this problem mate, I noticed ur medals arnt moving.

Bogan

Hey paragon, hope u get this sorted soon mate. It sucked not having u able to attack in war but tony and I made up for it abit by knocking their compound down in 2 attacks when it took them 4-5 to do ours.. we ended up getting our first ever draw, which was a good result considering the only players they had opted in were no deployers. When we had both kinds of players in ours. Anyways hope they get this error sorted for u soon

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
Sometimes the app platforms take a different amount of time to publish an update live. Sorry for the inconvenience this period of time can cause to game-play - but all platforms will have the same version shortly.

Tunedray

Sometimes the app platforms take a different amount of time to publish an update live. Sorry for the inconvenience this period of time can cause to game-play - but all platforms will have the same version shortly.
Yeah thats right... now there are a lot of players that cant attack.. it seems everybody with android who will update can not attack anything. Fix this asap and check your updates before you bring it out!

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
Yeah thats right... now there are a lot of players that cant attack.. it seems everybody with android who will update can not attack anything. Fix this asap and check your updates before you bring it out!
There is another update today - please let me know if you see this message for more than a couple hours.

Tunedray

There is another update today - please let me know if you see this message for more than a couple hours.
Im playing on ios and i have the problem and i still cant attack a lot of players after the update of today. The bases look like they are empty.
So when will this be resolved cause i know to bring out an update it will take 3 days bedore it will be launced on ios. Please let me know asap how you will fix it and when it will be fixed!

Segovia

Off topic here, but BakoBullyz did you enjoy getting demolished by the mighty DND?