Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Are the DEVS going to fix this missile crisis??

CRABNUTZ

Nerfing Diego is not the answer. So, increased finca health? If so, how much? Because I just no deployed a dude last night with quicas that had over 420k hp on finca.

frazkakan

Its so easy its a joke its not inplemented. Make fincas take 50% less dmg from missiles and fire bombs. Top players can still no deploy some, and it forces the rest to play the game.

Master B

Nerfing Diego is not the answer. So, increased finca health? If so, how much? Because I just no deployed a dude last night with quicas that had over 420k hp on finca.
If they give more hp to Finca, paratroopers would be useless :p

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
What do you all propose they do to fix it?
We are going to have some counterstrategies come into play - but they will be a trade off to use. The game should have strategies and counterstrategies in general so one can craft an effective plan with intentionality.

D-Block

Banned
We are going to have some counterstrategies come into play - but they will be a trade off to use. The game should have strategies and counterstrategies in general so one can craft an effective plan with intentionality.
Would it not be really easy to just make the finca immune to air strike??? That way players would be forced to use their energy on defence towers instead!! Even being beat by just para deployment is fine....at least players would have to use their brain a little o_O

Bako Bullyz

Banned
I think the Sicarios Boosts should be on all buildings not just weapons. For instance I have a Reaper i fused and got 10% building health but it only boosts the Weapons, it should boost all buildings, Finca, storage buildings etc.

CRABNUTZ

I think the Sicarios Boosts should be on all buildings not just weapons. For instance I have a Reaper i fused and got 10% building health but it only boosts the Weapons, it should boost all buildings, Finca, storage buildings etc.
That's an idea, but then you could have a level 22 finca with a million health, which is a bit much lol

CRABNUTZ

All is gone wrong when they put talents on sicarios.

Now deal with it ;)
I'm fine, bro! I'm not complaining. Just trying to discuss with these guys what they think a fair solution would be:)

neispavani5

I'm fine, bro! I'm not complaining. Just trying to discuss with these guys what they think a fair solution would be:)
As i said two weeks ago.
Finca takes 50% less damage from rockets.
I really don't know what's the problem for a programer to make that change. Its 25min job.

It seems to me that they wont make it because they are making a change where we will have to spend gold in some way.

But what will we do with quica's and flashbang hahahahaha, i'm still waiting for that thread :D

Master B

As i said two weeks ago.
Finca takes 50% less damage from rockets.
I really don't know what's the problem for a programer to make that change. Its 25min job.

It seems to me that they wont make it because they are making a change where we will have to spend gold in some way.

But what will we do with quica's and flashbang hahahahaha, i'm still waiting for that thread :D
I just think that isn't a priority now. They are making new squads, they gave 50% off .. who knows, maybe the developer is 1 guy.. 1 single guy who is doing everything on his own and he has hands full of work. Maybe it took him few days only to make that new trucks that are coming, who knows.
As far as I know, they already have a solution. That's why they aren't listening any ideas. They just need to launch that solution. Maybe they're checking for bugs, not wanting any problems when it's launched. (since everyone is complaining for a lot of bugs, and we saw spamming about nobull 6 sicarios etc.) and they are fixing that atm.. Really who knows :D

Shank

I just think that isn't a priority now. They are making new squads, they gave 50% off .. who knows, maybe the developer is 1 guy.. 1 single guy who is doing everything on his own and he has hands full of work. Maybe it took him few days only to make that new trucks that are coming, who knows.
As far as I know, they already have a solution. That's why they aren't listening any ideas. They just need to launch that solution. Maybe they're checking for bugs, not wanting any problems when it's launched. (since everyone is complaining for a lot of bugs, and we saw spamming about nobull 6 sicarios etc.) and they are fixing that atm.. Really who knows :D
No Bull has legitimately earned 6 defensive sicarios.

The bug was anybody having 7 or more.