Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Are you happy with the Warden Tower addition?

Are you happy with the Warden Tower addition?

• Total voters

copyninja

I'm seeing mixed feelings about the latest addition. On one hand I saw a few threads that's praising the Warden Tower addition, while I hear it was a last straw for many to quit too. Let's measure this through poll and see.

Doods1985

I'm seeing mixed feelings about the latest addition. On one hand I saw a few threads that's praising the Warden Tower addition, while I hear it was a last straw for many to quit too. Let's measure this through poll and see.
You know, this question is way too early to ask, it's bit buggy feature to be fully implemented (I have contacted support and give them video of the bug, still no answer since how many days, typical ) , plus wait till they have some skills/talents/whatever it is that will be introduced to counter it/buff it, it will happen, every aspect of this game revolves about money/gold , don't even think for a second a new feature comes out for the sake of our green eyes, it's always money related

Thus , wait a month or two, see what they gonna do with it first, because whatever ur seeing now it gonna have cosmetic and fundamental changes soon.

zecke2

You know, this question is way too early to ask, it's bit buggy feature to be fully implemented (I have contacted support and give them video of the bug, still no answer since how many days, typical ) , plus wait till they have some skills/talents/whatever it is that will be introduced to counter it/buff it, it will happen, every aspect of this game revolves about money/gold , don't even think for a second a new feature comes out for the sake of our green eyes, it's always money related

Thus , wait a month or two, see what they gonna do with it first, because whatever ur seeing now it gonna have cosmetic and fundamental changes soon.
but than its to late . many player has left the game. and many of them were great spenders. many cartels fall apart and new players see whats going on and quit very fast. with this behavior this game has no future.
sorry but ftx grave their own grave.

copyninja

@Ben - FTX Games An honest feedback. The frustration is that everytime we invest on a team, the game changes and gives away the counter for it at a free cost while people pay their way through the random talents to get the perfect match for the sicarios. Take for example Missle sicarios, we have to pay through to get 8 perfect missle damage for a team, and it probably cost around 3-4k gold for a perfect match during talent sales. That's about 32,000 gold which is worth about USD 200. Then when Forta came out, there was a period that she is given out for FREE. Not only that, you just need 1 of them and they nullify all the efforts and money you put on your Missle team. People started moving on to Firebomb team, then Miguel came out. I won't disagree that no deployers were getting out of hand, but it's the best way to get resources.

With the introduction of Warden tower, it wasn't anything premium that you have to buy. It almost nullifies the flash teams that you paid for. Not only that, we probably invested more than 1 team, and on top of that, flash sicarios are hard to get, only through Roulette raids or purchased from offers. You probably have to pay at least $20 or more per flash sicario. Then comes Warden Tower at no cost and can be built without paying at all. Not only that, clearing the map using flash sicarios before may cost more than the resource that you gathered. This has been a problem when playing at a higher level. Now with Warden Tower, a well designed base is almost impenetrable, and at times you can't even cover the cost of troops that you spent on to destroy the base. In order to survive this, you'll probably have to gain the 10 day gold statues advantage from sicario challenge and bounty hunt. Again, you most probably have to pay for that since you'll be competing with someone to get the gold statues.

There are ways to destroy bases with warden tower and you'll probably have to spend on new sicarios David or Parca, then again, how much longer will they introduce something to make those money that you put in on those sicarios to make them useless again?

zecke2

@Ben - FTX Games An honest feedback. The frustration is that everytime we invest on a team, the game changes and gives away the counter for it at a free cost while people pay their way through the random talents to get the perfect match for the sicarios. Take for example Missle sicarios, we have to pay through to get 8 perfect missle damage for a team, and it probably cost around 3-4k gold for a perfect match during talent sales. That's about 32,000 gold which is worth about USD 200. Then when Forta came out, there was a period that she is given out for FREE. Not only that, you just need 1 of them and they nullify all the efforts and money you put on your Missle team. People started moving on to Firebomb team, then Miguel came out. I won't disagree that no deployers were getting out of hand, but it's the best way to get resources.

With the introduction of Warden tower, it wasn't anything premium that you have to buy. It almost nullifies the flash teams that you paid for. Not only that, we probably invested more than 1 team, and on top of that, flash sicarios are hard to get, only through Roulette raids or purchased from offers. You probably have to pay at least $20 or more per flash sicario. Then comes Warden Tower at no cost and can be built without paying at all. Not only that, clearing the map using flash sicarios before may cost more than the resource that you gathered. This has been a problem when playing at a higher level. Now with Warden Tower, a well designed base is almost impenetrable, and at times you can't even cover the cost of troops that you spent on to destroy the base. In order to survive this, you'll probably have to gain the 10 day gold statues advantage from sicario challenge and bounty hunt. Again, you most probably have to pay for that since you'll be competing with someone to get the gold statues.

There are ways to destroy bases with warden tower and you'll probably have to spend on new sicarios David or Parca, then again, how much longer will they introduce something to make those money that you put in on those sicarios to make them useless again?
Thank you. That's exactly what everyone thought and participated in. Everyone will agree.

@Ben - FTX Games you wrote in other thread...
Don Neto was created after an overwhelming response from the community on No Deploy and Fire Bombing, Today this sicario has helped to change that playstyle. Thank you for your feedback and we'll continue to monitor and make changes to the game with the community's help.

Are you kidding us. Why you have him not introduced before warden tower. Over a year to think about a NO deploy sicario.... Congratulations.

And now the defense is overpowered! What's happening now?
Let's guess what happens soon

Doods1985

Ftx could make that tower by reducing flash depending on percentages . for example :
Tower 1 lvl reducing flash 10%
2lvl 20%
3lvl 35%
And 4 lvl 50%
And i think everyone would be happy they could use flash sicarios , but now they took it off completely and the game is dying. Thats my suggestion . Sorry for my english ;)

Your english is perfect and your idea is excellent , but again , development team knows exactly what and why this tower abilities and put it to a test beforehand for sure , anyone who played this game for year++ knows what will happened later, they will introduce counter effect sicarios/abilities/skills/talents so people can buy and buy and keep buying. If they care about the game at all they should've solved the matchmaking issue everyone complaining about since ever and it effects whole cartels members in bulks not single players with subjective thinking/requests , if they fix one bug for each new "unnecessary" sicario they create this game would be world wide famous, but who cares? The idiots who got big money keep spending ""BLIND"" and revenue is okay with FTX so why fixing the game when they have more merchandises/ideas to sell and sheeps that buy?

God have mercy on us of what will come.

Egis

So if you have flash 30s you coud stun the buildings at least for 15seconds

Slik

People still complaining about this tower? Lol. My base with tower has been leveled by Torchers and Toxicos flash teams, Fuego flash teams, and, of course, firebomb squads. A few bases out there are pretty tough with tower, no doubt, but shouldn’t they be for the money that the owners have put into them? Any ole flash squad shouldn’t be able to walk right over those bases like before so the tower is a nice challenge. Just my nickel’s worth. Happy smuggling

Last edited:

CZechwarrior

People still complaining about this tower? Lol. My base with tower has been leveled by Torchers and Toxicos flash teams, Fuego flash teams, and, of course, firebomb squads. A few bases out there are pretty tough with tower, no doubt, but shouldn’t they be for the money that the owners have put into them? Any ole flash squad shouldn’t be able to walk right over those bases like before so the tower is a nice challenge. Just my nickel’s worth. Happy smuggling
It's easy, your layout Is bad. And if isn't for you Warden Tower problem try beat someone with rating up 20 K, who have supresive fire skill lvl 4, Protective Fury lvl 5 and Ground defense lvl 5. Maybe you buing David/ Parca squad, skills lvl 5 on it?

Hello brothers, I been playing this game for two years, as all players I have Diegos team, bombs teams and after that I don't search quicas team because the game become borig, I prefer used 12 sicarios for flash to keep the game interesting, people use to play with one perfect team of quicas, when others prefers used 12 sicarios between energy and flash.All the money that I invested go to the trash with the warden tower.iam trying to adapt my teams attacks with two david in each team but there are finca with three meaves or more meave and I cant get the enough energy to keep flashing.Fincas become impossible ,because you kill flasbang.Flash is the most important ability for deployers.I can get two more david for my third team but I don't know they worth it for the future.no deploy was a mistake in the game and in a game for deployers tou kill de most important ability for deployers. "flashbang".

Last edited:

Akman

They should only allow 1 don neto..when players get 3,4,5 of him the finca even fuegos wont have time to burn with current battle time.

His lordship

I think the warden tower is ok. It makes players tougher to beat and at first it took some practice, but I can still make wins (of course there are times when I fail too). For me, what has spoiled the game is the introduction of don neto and the talent he comes with. Weapons having over 100k health with huge damage and a finca with almost 1m health is just not fun to attack.

Neon234

I think the warden tower is ok. It makes players tougher to beat and at first it took some practice, but I can still make wins (of course there are times when I fail too). For me, what has spoiled the game is the introduction of don neto and the talent he comes with. Weapons having over 100k health with huge damage and a finca with almost 1m health is just not fun to attack.
Have you found ways to use flash energy squads for feugos? Apart from using a torcher squad to blow up warden and parca/David's?

@His lordship

His lordship

Have you found ways to use flash energy squads for feugos? Apart from using a torcher squad to blow up warden and parca/David's?

@His lordship
I don't use flash teams for my map. I use flash teams for my 2nd and 3rd attacks in war and for those I will normally sacrifice one squad of torcher to blow up the tower. It's a boring tactic I know, but mostly works. For my map I still use a combination of bombs and energy. Remove some weapons then deploy.

I haven't spent money on the game for a very long time so I don't have any Parca or David sicarios.

ipasher

I could sign under each word, but haven’t we received anything in exchange? We received more interesting wars with defends. Received critically more full-deploy attacks with tactics instead of no-deploy or short-deploy 2 button style attacks. Only bad side is that we need to spend more time in game to gather resources which is no good.